Classic 200INT 8” Internal Protein Skimmer - Reef Octopus
- Manufacturer rated for tanks up to 250 gallons
- BRS recommended for tanks up to 160 gallons
In sump skimmer. Powered by an Aquatrance 3000. Built with high quality acrylic. Gate valve allows for more precise control of water level. ½” clearance required to remove collection cup for easy cleaning.
- Item #: CLSC-200INT
- Reef Octopus 8" Classic 200INT Skimmer
- Dimensions: 15.6" x 10.25" x 23.75"
- Manufacturer rates skimmer for tanks up to 250 gallons.
- BRS Recommends this skimmer for tanks up to 160 gallons
- Powered by an Aquatrance 3000
- High performance venturi air injection system
- Modified cone neck design designed for easy transition of micro bubbles into cup
- Precision controlled gate valve
- In sump only
- 1 year warranty on skimmer and pump
- Metric plumbing parts
|Product Name||Classic 200INT 8” Internal Protein Skimmer - Reef Octopus|
|Maximum System Volume||201 - 300 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||201 - 300 Gallons|
|Skimmer Body Types||Internal, Standard|
|Power Cord Length||6 Feet|
They come with a gate valve. They used to come with a wedge pipe years ago but have been gate valves for quiet some time now.
We recommend a water depth of 7.5 - 8.5in for this skimmer. Have a great day!
CoralVue (Reef Octopus. Elos, Maxspect, AutoAqua, Coral Rx, Reeflo, Waveline) - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
Hope this helps!
The difference will come down to foot print size. Both will be designed for 250-150 gallon systems. The 202-s has an internal pump while the 200int has an pump outside of the skimmer body. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
The manufacturer's information says 41watts on the included pump.