BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - Single
BRS Reactor - Single
Earn 230 Reward Points Earn 460 Reward Points$46.99
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - Single with Sicce Syncra 1.5 Pump
Earn 370 Reward Points Earn 740 Reward Points$74.99
Why does BRS recommend this?
All of the BRS reactors come with easy to use push connect tubing, flow control, and a refillable cartridge. We took easy to find components to keep things cheap, while designing an efficient easy to refill reactor for aquarium use. We keep hearing our reactors are the easiest to refill even when compared to others three times the price. When changing the media is easy you are more likely to do it in a timely fashion as well. We also recommend having an extra refillable cartridge on hand to make changing media that much easier.
Easy to use, setup and maintain. Perfect for utilizing GFO and Carbon in the aquarium. No annoying thumb screws and leaky lids like other reactors. BRS recommends a Sicce Syncra 1.5 pump to operate this reactor. Sold separately or packaged with the pump. Choose a different pump depending on mounting height and amount of media used.
The BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor features several distinct advantages over other brands.
- Ultra-transparent media cartridge allows for clear viewing of reactor media
- Heavy duty plastic construction
- High quality easy to use double O-Ring push-connect fittings
- Easy to operate, clean and maintain
- Filter wrench included
- (2) 3 Ft. sections of tubing
- High quality ball valve for precise tuning
- Ability to run carbon and GFO at the same time
- Instantly attaches to popular pumps like Maxi-Jets using included push connect fittings
- 1/2" fittings and ports throughout reduce head pressure and provide ample flow rates
- Holds three cups of carbon (Approx. 300g) or two cups of GFO (Approx 290g)
- Dimensions: 14"H x 8.5"W x 5.5"
- Sicce Syncra 1.5 Dimensions - 4" H x 2.4" W x 3.1" H
- Pump (optional) and media sold separately
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactors use 1/2" Push Connect fittings and 1/2" Mur-Lok Polyethylene Tubing
|Product Name||BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - Single|
|Reactor Placement||External, In Sump, Wall Mount|
|Media Capacity||1 Cup / 236mL, 2 Cups / 473mL, 3 Cups / 710mL|