The Leader in UV Serilizers for Reef Aquariums
- Reduce waterborne bacteria and algae
- Easily achieve crystal clear water
- Multiple sizes available to perfectly suit your aquarium setup
Using a properly sized UV sterilizer is one of the easiest ways to promote a healthy environment for your fish and corals. When tuned to the right flow rate, there will be a reduction in waterborne algae spores, bacteria, and even fish disease and parasites. In addition, you'll notice crystal clear water without having to use any filter media like carbon.
SMART UV units have a 5 ¾" diameter housing and the slip unions accommodate 2", 2.5”, or 3” piping systems (reducers included). Each model features low pressure lamps with remote-style ballasts and 16' power cords (10’ cable to ballast and 6’ cord). The UV sterilizer bodies are built of a UV-resistant, high density polymer with a removable end cap to provide easy access. Internal viewing ports allow visual indication of lamp status.
Note: 50, 80, and 120 watt units are dual voltage 115/230VAC; 150 watt units can be ordered in either 115VAC or 230VAC
- Number of Lamps: 1
- Suggested Water Flow Rate (Algae & Bacteria): 6000 GPH
- Suggested Water Flow Rate (Protozoa Bacteria): 1020 GPH
- Input Watts: 150 watts
- UV-C Output Watts: 57 watts
- UV Body Length: 71"
- UV Body Diameter: 5.75"
- Inlet/Outlet Size: Accommodates 2", 2.5”, or 3” plumbing (reducers included)
150 Watt Smart UV High Output UV Sterilizer
|SKU||150 Watt Smart UV High Output UV Sterilizer - Pentair Aquatics|