1 Gallon ARM Reactor Media - Coarse
ARM Coarse Reactor Media contains calcium, carbonate, and trace elements.
- Nearly 50x the Strontium of other brands (7390ppm)
- Precision grading allows for maximum carbon dioxide penetration
- No gastropod shells means the lowest phosphate content (less than 1/10th of 1ppm)
- Highest solubility of any reactor media (metastable at 8.2)
One of the most trusted media for calcium reactors in the industry. The media is a complete solution which includes both calcium and carbonate as well as essential trace elements.
The media comes in two forms Coarse and Extra Coarse.
- Coarse – larger size granules which are less likely to clog equipment.
- Extra Coarse – Largest size granules and the least likely to clog equipment which results in the lowest maintenance option.
Note: All ARM media is packaged by volume in a 1-gallon container. Weights may vary from container to container, but on average one gallon will yield 8 - 10 pounds of media.
Thanks for getting in touch with us in regards to sizing for these medias. The coarse media I measured was about 0.25-.5" with more on the .5" end. For the extra coarse, I measured them at 1-1.5" with more on the 1" side. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can assist with. Thanks!
Thank you, Mike
Caribsea ARM media is sold by volume and comes in 1 gallon containers, which would convert to a bit less than 4 liters.
Have a great day!
This will weight 8 lbs. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!