- CaribSea ARM Reactor Media - Coarse
ARM Coarse Reactor Media contains calcium, carbonate, and trace elements.
- Nearly 50x the Strontium of other brands (7390ppm)
- Precision grading allows for maximum carbon dioxide penetration
- No gastropod shells means the lowest phosphate content (less than 1/10th of 1ppm)
- Highest solubility of any reactor media (metastable at 8.2)
One of the most trusted media for calcium reactors in the industry. The media is a complete solution which includes both calcium and carbonate as well as essential trace elements.
The media comes in three forms Small, Coarse and Extra Coarse.
- Small – Provides the most surface area which maximizes the amount of calcium and carbonate which can be added to the tank. *The small size can clog many reactors and may require on-going maintenance.
- Coarse – larger size granules which are less likely to clog equipment.
- Extra Coarse – Largest size granules and the least likely to clog equipment which results in the lowest maintenance option.
Note: All ARM media is packaged by volume in a 1 gallon container. Weights may vary from container to container.
Good stuff By Jim on 6/27/2014Jim would recommend this product to a friendGreat size for reactor flow and nice that product is clean and ready to use. If the assays are to be believed then good quality material and nice there's actually magnesium in the blend.
I simply love this product!! I have been using it for years!! Its the best on the market... and my Acros love it too!! Best thing you offer it at a really fair price!!! By ndesquise on 5/13/2013ndesquise would recommend this product to a friendTried other reactor media!! My rare corals love this the best!!!
Great By Tj on 3/18/2013Tj would recommend this product to a friendLove it great stuff
Great Product By Lindsey on 7/12/2012Lindsey would recommend this product to a friendFirst time using this product but I love the size of the chunks and it works very well in my reactor. this is an 8lb tub. It took me 12lbs to fill my MRC-CR5. the courseness ensures that your recirc pump in your reactor can have a good flow around the media so it dissolves evenly
Staple of the Reactor By Mark on 4/25/2012Mark would recommend this product to a friendI've used this for years in my CA reactors. Never had any problems.
love it By cynthia on 12/5/2010cynthia would recommend this product to a friendquick and easy to clean, also works great in my cal reactor.
There are no videos related to this product.
Special Price: $50.99
Thanks for getting in touch with us in regards to sizing for these medias. The coarse media I measured was about 0.25-.5" with more on the .5" end. For the extra coarse, I measured them at 1-1.5" with more on the 1" side. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can assist with. Thanks!
This will weight 8 lbs. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Thank you, Mike
Caribsea ARM media is sold by volume and comes in 1 gallon containers, which would convert to a bit less than 4 liters.
Have a great day!