1 Gallon ARM Reactor Media - Coarse - CaribSea
ARM Coarse Reactor Media contains calcium, carbonate, and trace elements.
- Nearly 50x the Strontium of other brands (7390ppm)
- Precision grading allows for maximum carbon dioxide penetration
- No gastropod shells means the lowest phosphate content (less than 1/10th of 1ppm)
- Highest solubility of any reactor media (metastable at 8.2)
One of the most trusted media for calcium reactors in the industry. The media is a complete solution which includes both calcium and carbonate as well as essential trace elements.
The media comes in two forms Coarse and Extra Coarse.
- Coarse – larger size granules which are less likely to clog equipment.
- Extra Coarse – Largest size granules and the least likely to clog equipment which results in the lowest maintenance option.
Note: All ARM media is packaged by volume in a 1-gallon container. Weights may vary from container to container, but on average one gallon will yield 8 - 10 pounds of media.
|Product Name||1 Gallon ARM Reactor Media - Coarse - CaribSea|
Thanks for getting in touch with us in regards to sizing for these medias. The coarse media I measured was about 0.25-.5" with more on the .5" end. For the extra coarse, I measured them at 1-1.5" with more on the 1" side. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can assist with. Thanks!
This will weight 8 lbs. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Thank you, Mike
Caribsea ARM media is sold by volume and comes in 1 gallon containers, which would convert to a bit less than 4 liters.
Have a great day!
Reef Octopus80g to 150g Calcium Reactor Starter Bundle - Reef Octopus (DISCONTINUED)$796.00
Earn 796 Reward Points$796.00
Reef Octopus150g to 200g+ Calcium Reactor Starter Bundle - Reef Octopus (DISCONTINUED)$1,019.00
Earn 1,019 Reward Points$1,019.00