- Case (50) 7” x 16” BRS Felt Filter Sock with Plastic Ring
- 50 - 7" x 16" Felt with Plastic Ring
- 200 Micron
- Plastic ring fits common sump holders
- Felt is better at removing particles but can clog faster than mesh
Filter socks come in mesh or felt and with a plastic ring or draw string. See below for differences and unique advantages.
- Mesh: Thin, doesn't clog as easily as felt
- Felt: Thicker, better at removing particles, but can clog faster
- Plastic Ring: attaches via ring that fits common sump holders
- Draw String: attaches directly to plumbing
BRS recommends starting with felt socks and switching to mesh if they clog faster than desired.
Filter sock benefits:
- Regular use will result in crystal clear water most convenient form of mechanical filtration
- Remove excess food, detritus, organic waste, dust and other particulates
- Convenient form of mechanical filtration
- Prevents larger objects like sand, crabs and snails from damaging pump motors
- Reduces ammonia and nitrate producing organic waste
Great Quality By Zuma on 5/19/2016Zuma would recommend this product to a friendThese fit the bill and by purchasing these in such bulk they fit the wallet as well.
an excellent product at a great price By Bruce on 9/8/2014Bruce would recommend this product to a friendI run a 360 gallon reef/fish tank and installed large sump that uses the 7" filter socks. I bought a few of these locally, and paid more than DOUBLE the price listed here on BRS. Washing them every few days became annoying, so I wanted to buy a large quantity at a great price to make my life easier
BRS SUPPLY was here for the rescue had JUST what I wanted at a GREAT price
Thank You BRS
Bruce in Chicago
There are no videos related to this product.
No related items recommended for this product.