Economical Ozone resistant tubing is perfect for Ozone concentrations typically used in the aquarium.
- Economical Pre-cut lengths of tubing
- Can be used with ozone concentrations up to 1% by wt.
- Flexible to -40°F
- High working temp (170°F)
- Does not contain Plasticizers
- Significantly more flexible than standard polyethylene tubing
- Certified to NST Standard 51 for use in food and
- Beverage applications and NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water applications.
Eight Sizes Available
Each length will be a continuous piece.
- 3/16" Tubing, 10 foot
- 3/16" Tubing, 20 foot
- 1/4" Tubing, 10 foot
- 1/4" Tubing, 20 foot
- 3/8" Tubing, 10 foot
- 3/8" Tubing, 20 foot
- 1/2" Tubing, 10 foot
- 1/2" Tubing, 20 foot
Note: All listed sizes are ID (Inner Diameter)
|Product Name||Ozone Resistant Flexelene - Pre-Cut Lengths|
|SKU||Ozone Resistant Flexelene - Pre-Cut|