Curve 5 Elite Protein Skimmer
The Bubble Magus Elite Series are value-packed skimmers with approachable setup and tuning, high quality materials, and excellent skimming performance. The Elite skimmers include welcome features such as the geared water-level adjustment knob for precise water level control, and a skimmer body that completely disassembles for thorough cleaning when it comes time for maintenance. Sicce skimmer pumps are famous for their reliability and quiet operation, and are a great addition to this skimmer design. The collection cup is easy to remove for cleaning, and also includes a built-in drain port for connection to a larger collection reservoir if you want to extend maintenance intervals. The combination of thoughtful design and quality materials makes the Elite a competitive and high-value skimmer option.
- Sicce Skimmer pump
- Clear cast acrylic construction
- Compact, space-saver design
- Designed for ease of maintenance
- Precision, geared water level control
- Vibration Reducing Feet and Connectors
Curve 5 Elite Sizing Recommendations
- Light Bioload: 125 gallons
- Medium Bioload: 100 gallons
- Heavy Bioload (most common): 75 gallons
- Footprint: 7.28" x 7.08"
- Height: 18.5"
- Recommended Water Height: 9.5" - 11"
- Pump Model: Sicce SK-200 Needle-wheel pump
- Power Consumption: 18 Watts @120VAC, 60Hz
- Air Draw: 300 LPH
- Water Flow: 375 GPH
1x Bubble Magus Curve 5 Elite Protein Skimmer
|Skimmer Type||In-Sump / Internal|
|Capacity||Light Bioload - Up to 125 Gallons
Medium Bioload - Up to 100 Gallons
Heavy Bioload - Up to 75 Gallons
|Dimensions||7.28"L x 7.08"W x 18.5"H|
|Rec. Water Level||9.5" - 11"|
|Flow Rate||375 GPH|
|Pump Model||Sicce SK-200|
|Pump Rotor Type||Needlewheel|
|Power Consumption||18 Watts|
Thank you for reaching out to us. It can turn it on and off, but not control it.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!