BRS Biopellet Reactor
Earn 245 Reward Points Earn 490 Reward Points$49.99
Designed to be easy to use, setup and maintain. Perfect for tumbling biopellets. No thumbs screws, foam pads or leaky lids common with other reactors. The reactor will hold up to 350mL (~1.5 cups) of biopellets. Suitable for tanks 75g and smaller.
The BRS Biopellet Reactor features several distinct advantages over other brands.
- Heavy duty all plastic construction.
- High quality easy to use double O-Ring push connect fittings.
- Easy to operate, clean and maintain.
- High quality ball valve for precise tuning.
- Filter wrench
- (2) 3 Ft. sections of tubing
- Instantly attaches to popular pumps using included push connect or threaded fittings.
- 1/2" fittings and ports throughout reduce head pressure and provide ample flow rates.
- Holds up to 350mL of biopellets (~1.5 cups).
- Dimensions: 14.5"H x 5.5"W x 5"
Feed pump notes - You may use a variety of different feed pumps for this reactor but we recommend and offer the Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5 with our reactors.
Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5 – This pump is highly recommended. It is strong enough to tumble the biopellets continually and will likely have to be dialed back using the included valve. This will allow room for you to turn up the flow inside the reactor if it were to slow down due to tank debris collecting in the cartridge strainer. This pump option requires the least amount of maintenance and effort.
|Product Name||BRS Biopellet Reactor|
|Reactor Placement||In Sump, Wall Mount|
|Media Capacity||1 Cup / 236mL|