Curve 7 Elite Protein Skimmer - Bubble Magus
Earn 369 Reward Points$369.99
The Bubble Magus Elite Series are value-packed skimmers with approachable setup and tuning, high quality materials, and excellent skimming performance. The Elite skimmers include welcome features such as the geared water-level adjustment knob for precise water level control, and a skimmer body that completely disassembles for thorough cleaning when it comes time for maintenance. Sicce skimmer pumps are famous for their reliability and quiet operation, and are a great addition to this skimmer design. The collection cup is easy to remove for cleaning, and also includes a built-in drain port for connection to a larger collection reservoir if you want to extend maintenance intervals. The combination of thoughtful design and quality materials makes the Elite a competitive and high-value skimmer option.
- Sicce Skimmer pump
- Clear cast acrylic construction
- Compact, space-saver design
- Designed for ease of maintenance
- Precision, geared water level control
- Vibration Reducing Feet and Connectors
Curve 7 Elite Sizing Recommendations
- Light Bioload: 200 gallons
- Medium Bioload: 150 gallons
- Heavy Bioload (most common): 100 gallons
- Footprint: 9.25" x 7.87"
- Height: 20.8"
- Recommended Water Height: 9.5" - 11"
- Pump Model: Sicce PSK-600 Needle-wheel pump
- Power Consumption: 29 Watts @120VAC, 60Hz
- Air Draw: 520 LPH
- Water Flow: 661 GPH
1x Bubble Magus Curve 7 Elite Protein Skimmer
|Product Name||Curve 7 Elite Protein Skimmer - Bubble Magus|
|Maximum System Volume||151 - 200 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||101 - 150 Gallons, 151 - 200 Gallons|
|Skimmer Body Types||Internal, Space Saver|
Thank you for your question. We consulted this information with our distributor and they advised that the tubing is metric and it's about .30". I hope this helps but if you have more questions please let us know. Happy Reef Keeping.