Replacement Corona Discharge Cell
Replacement Corona Discharge Cell for the Ozotech Poseidon 200 Ozone Generator.
Instructions for Corona Discharge Cell (CD) Replacement
*CAUTION: UNPLUG POWER SUPPLY TO OZONE GENERATOR BEFORE PERFORMING SERVICE*
1. Remove cover from your unit.
2. Disconnect any electrical connections between the CD cell and the electronics board.
3. Remove and discard any shipping ties that may be securing the CD cells into the ozone generator.
4. Disconnect the air inlet and ozone outlet hoses from the CD cell barb fittings.
5. Pull the CD cell straight up from the retaining clips.
6. Replace with a new CD cell in reverse order, making sure all air and electrical connections are secure.
Thank you for reaching out to us. I am not certain on that and would recommend reaching out to Ozotech. I will do the same and follow up once they respond.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!