Risk Free 365 Day Returns
No longer need what you ordered? Ordered one too many? We’ve got your back.
We’re happy to accept returns of new products in their original packaging1 within 365 days of original purchase for a full refund. Just give us a call or send us an email!
Placed your order in the last 60 days? Nice! Choose between a refund to your original form of payment or Reward Points – your call.
- Over 60 days? No problem. We’ll issue your refund in the form of Reward Points, which you can use like cash on our site!
Changed your mind about a product after opening the box and it’s still unused? We can help.
Hold on to your packaging! If you purchased a product in the last 302 days that’s opened but unused, has never seen saltwater3 and still has all of its original packaging (warranty cards, manuals, accessories, etc.) we can accept your return and offer a refund to your original form of payment minus a small 10% restocking fee.
*Open box sale items are exempt from this policy.5
We sell a variety of products at a discount simply because the box was opened due to internal testing or perhaps a fellow reefer changed their mind. Lucky for you, this means savings on brands and products that otherwise are rarely on sale - score! We personally review each and every product individually to guarantee it is in full, working order. Please be aware that all sales of open box products are final, and we are unable to accept returns for these items.
It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, we’ll work with you to make it right.
If your product arrives non-functional due to manufacturer defects, it may be exchanged for the same product within 30 days at no cost to you!4
Purchased more than 30 days ago, but need warranty support? We’ll ensure your issue is handled fast and efficiently by acting as the first point of contact. We'll introduce you to the best contact at the manufacturer, and make sure the manufacturer knows of the issue you’re encountering!
If you prefer to contact the manufacturer directly, we’ve created a list of contacts that can be accessed by clicking the button below.
Manufacturer Contact Information
- Abyzz America – 717-502-2999 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Algae Free & Sure Flow – 608-516-4274 email@example.com
- American Marine (Pinpoint) – 914-763-5367 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apogee – 877-727-6433 email@example.com
- Aquaforest (Deepwater Aquatics - 888-789-5553 http://www.deepwateraquatics.com/contacts/
- Aqua Illumination – 515-233-5105 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aquamedic – 877-323-2782 email@example.com
- Aquarium Plant Life – 605-368-2600 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aquatec RO Boosters – 800-975-9995 email@example.com
- ATI North America –http://www.atinorthamerica.com/contact.php
- AutoAqua - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Brightwell Aquatics - 570-486-4787 http://brightwellaquatics.com/support/
- Bubble Magus (SeaSide Aquatics) - https://www.seasideaquatics.com/support/
- Clear Water Scrubbers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cobalt – 803-591-9500 email@example.com
- CoralVue - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- CPR Aquatics – (707) 826-9636 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deepwater Aquatics (Aquaforest) - 888-789-5553 http://www.deepwateraquatics.com/contacts/
- Digital Aquatics – 425-527-0995 email@example.com
- EcoTech Marine – 610-954-8480 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eheim – 844-542-4846 email@example.com
- Elos - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Enaly – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finnex - http://www.finnex.net/index.php/contacts/
- Giesemann - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Hamilton – 800-447-9797 email@example.com
- Hanna Instruments – 800-426-6287 firstname.lastname@example.org
- HM Digital – 800-383-2777 email@example.com
- Hydor – 916-920-5222 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ice Cap - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Innovative Marine – 866-368-7941 Info@innovative-marine.com
- Iwaki – 508-429-1440 email@example.com
- JBJ – 877-374-9981 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kessil Lighting – 510-620-5250 email@example.com
- Marineland – 800.322.1266 TechSupport@marineland.com
- Maxspect - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Milwaukee Instruments – 252-443-3630 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neptune Systems (Apex Controller) – 408-779-4090 email@example.com
- Octopus Skimmers and Sumps – (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Ozotech – 530-842-4189 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Panworld Pumps – 978-400-5507 email@example.com
- Pentair Eco-Systems (Formerly Emperor Aquatics) – 1-877-347-4788 !DLUSAPOReturns@Pentair.com
- Piscine Energetics - 1-888-220-2238
- RapidLED – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Red Sea – 1-888-REDSEA9 email@example.com
- Reef Brite - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reef Octopus - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Reeflo Pumps – 877-378-6798 email@example.com
- Rossmont - http://www.rossmont.com/us/contacts/contact-us.html
- Seaside Aquatics (Bubble Magus and JNS) – 714-603-4707 https://www.seasideaquatics.com/support/
- Sicce – 865-291-3202 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seneye - email@example.com
- Skimz (BulkReefSupply) – 763-432-9691 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Somatic - 714-274-6544 email@example.com
- Sunlight Supply – 615-622-8200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trigger Systems - email@example.com
- Tunze – 512-833-7546 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two Little Fishies – 305-623-7695 email@example.com
- Vertex and Korallen Zucht - 714-274-6544 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vossen Aquatics – email@example.com
- Zetlight (MingTrading) - 224-442-0424 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulk Reef Supply Products
If the item is a BRS brand product and it doesn't function correctly or ceases to work within the warranty period please contact us for a replacement.
For more RO/DI Limited Lifetime Warranty Information - Click Here
Damaged in shipping? We’ll exchange the product – at no cost to you.
In the event an item is damaged in transit, contact us within 3 business days of delivery and we will replace the item free of charge and cover the cost of shipping you the replacement! All damaged product and packaging must be kept, as UPS may need to inspect the package in order to evaluate it. Emailing us pictures of the damage isn't always necessary, but it is greatly appreciated. Please open all packages and inspect all items for damage immediately upon arrival.
Reward points earned on the original order will be deducted from the account upon accepting the return. If the Reward Points have already been used the overall refund will have a corresponding deduction.
Notes for All Shipments & Returns:
- Shipping & delivery fees are non-refundable
- Gift cards are non-refundable
- Return shipping may be deducted from your refund
- Please retain all product packaging and tags until you're completely satisfied with your purchase
- Please open all packages and inspect all items for damage immediately upon arrival
- You may use your own shipping method or utilize our $7.99 flat-rate return shipping and we will email you a UPS label
- Applies to non-wholesale accounts only
1 Products must be returned in the original packaging. Products returned with broken manufacturer seals, damaged or altered packaging, missing packing material, warranty cards, manuals and/or accessories will be treated as an open box item. [see policy].
2 Open box products received more than 30 days after the original purchase will be returned to you free of charge.
3 Items that show any sign of exposure to water or use, returned with damaged or altered packaging or missing packing material including warranty cards, manuals and accessories are not eligible for return and will be returned to you free of charge.
4 Warranty returns undergo internal testing by a product expert. Items determined to be fully functional will be returned to you and you will be charged the associated restocking fees and shipping charges2,3 [see Open Box 30 Day Returns].
5 Open box sales are final and we are unable to accept returns for these items.