Risk Free 365 Day Returns
No longer need what you ordered? Ordered one too many? We've got your back.
We're happy to accept returns of new products in their original packaging within 365 days of original purchase for a full refund. Just give us a call or send us an email!
- Placed your order in the last 60 days? Nice! Choose between a refund to your original form of payment or Reward Points – your call.
- Over 60 days? No problem. We'll issue your refund in the form of Reward Points, which you can use like cash on our site!
Changed your mind about a product after opening the box and it's still unused? We can help.
Hold on to your packaging! If you purchased a product in the last 30 days that's opened but unused, has never seen saltwater and still has all of its original packaging (warranty cards, manuals, accessories, etc.) we can accept your return and offer a refund to your original form of payment minus a small 10% restocking fee.
- Products must be returned in the original packaging. Products returned with broken manufacturer seals, damaged or altered packaging, missing packing material, warranty cards, manuals and/or accessories will be treated as an unused but open item.
- Items purchased as new but have been opened and received more than 30 days after the original purchase will be returned to you free of charge.
- Items that show any sign of exposure to water or use, returned with damaged or altered packaging or missing packing material including warranty cards, manuals and accessories are not eligible for return and will be returned to you free of charge.
- All items sold under a clearance, blowout, or liquidation are final and not eligible for return.
Need to Return Something? Let Us Know
All items sent back to us need a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). To get an RMA number and return instructions, just let us know.
Phone - 763-432-9691
Email - Support@bulkreefsupply.com
Manufacturer Defects & Warranties
It doesn't happen often, but when it does, we'll work with you to make it right.
If your product arrives non-functional due to manufacturer defects, it may be exchanged for the same product within 30 days at no cost to you!
Purchased more than 30 days ago, but need warranty support? We'll ensure your issue is handled fast and efficiently by acting as the first point of contact. We'll introduce you to the best contact at the manufacturer, and make sure the manufacturer knows of the issue you're encountering!
If you prefer to contact the manufacturer directly, we've created a list of contacts that can be accessed by clicking the button below.
Manufacturer Contact Information
- Abyzz America – (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Adaptive Reef – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced Acrylics - https://advancedacrylics.com/pages/contact-us
- Algae Free & Sure Flow – (608) 516-4274 email@example.com
- American Marine (Pinpoint) – (800) 925-4689 firstname.lastname@example.org
- API - https://apifishcare.com/contact
- Apogee – (877)-727-6433 email@example.com
- Aqami – (916)-920-5222 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aqua Logic - (858) 292-4773 https://aqualogicinc.com/contact/
- Aqua Euro – (800)-447-9797 email@example.com
- Aquaforest (CoralVue) - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Aqua Illumination – (515)-233-5105 (ext. 2) Aqua Illumination's Support Portal
- AquaMaxx (Bulk Reef Supply) - (763) 432-9691 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aqua Ultraviolet – (800) 454-2725 Aqua Ultraviolet Support Portal
- Aquamedic – (970) 776-8629 email@example.com
- Aquarium Plant Life – (605)-368-2600 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aquatec RO Boosters – 800-975-9995 email@example.com
- Aquatic Life – 888-548-3480 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATI North America – (303) 459-2119 Customercare@atinorthamerica.com or https://www.atinorthamerica.com/contact/
- AutoAqua - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Avast Marine - (951) 282-7869 email@example.com
- Brightwell Aquatics - (570)-486-4787 http://brightwellaquatics.com/support/
- Brine Shrimp Direct - (800) 303-7914 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bubble Magus (SeaSide Aquatics) - https://www.seasideaquatics.com/support/
- Clarisea (Ecotech Marine) - (800) 785-0338 email@example.com
- Clear Water Scrubbers - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cobalt – (803)-591-9500 email@example.com
- Continuum – (570)-486-4787 http://www.continuumaquatics.com/contact.php
- CoralVue - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- CPR Aquatics – (707) 826-9636 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current USA - (760) 727-7011 https://current-usa.com/contact/
- CWT Aquatics – email@example.com
- Easy Reefs - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- EcoTech Marine - (610)-954-8480 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eheim – 1-888-89-EHEIM email@example.com
- Elos - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Enaly – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eshopps – (626) 968-3678 Eshopps Support Portal
- Finnex - email@example.com or Finnex Support Portal
- GHL - (203) 871-1194 firstname.lastname@example.org or GHL Support Portal
- Giesemann - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Hamilton – (800)-447-9797 email@example.com
- Hanna Instruments – 800-426-6287 firstname.lastname@example.org
- HM Digital – 800-383-2777 email@example.com
- Hydor – (916)-920-5222 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ice Cap - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Innovative Marine – 866-368-7941 Info@innovative-marine.com
- Iwaki – 508-429-1440 email@example.com
- JBJ – (877)-374-9981 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kamoer - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Kessil Lighting – (510)-620-5250 email@example.com
- Klir – (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Korallen-Zucht - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marineland – 800.322.1266 TechSupport@marineland.com
- Maxspect - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Media Cup - (941) 704-2599 email@example.com
- Milwaukee Instruments – (252)-443-3630 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neptune Systems (Apex Controller) – 408-275-2205 email@example.com
- Niche3D - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ocean Nutrition - (801) 956-0662 https://www.oceannutrition.com/contact
- Orphek – email@example.com
- Ozotech – (530)-842-4189 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Panworld Pumps – 978-400-5507 email@example.com
- Pentair Eco-Systems (Formerly Emperor Aquatics) – 1-877-347-4788 DLUSAPOReturns@Pentair.com
- Piscine Energetics - 1-888-220-2238
- Poly-Bio-Marine Inc - (610) 404-1400 PolyBio@aol.com
- Poseidon Reef Systems - firstname.lastname@example.org
- RapidLED – email@example.com
- Red Sea – 1-888-REDSEA9 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ReefBreeders - email@example.com
- Reef Brite - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reef Glass - https://www.reefglass.com/contact.html
- Reef Hacks - reefhacks.com/contact-us/
- Reef Octopus - (985) 781-9078 http://www.coralvue.com/support/
- Reeflo Pumps - email@example.com
- ReefRax – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sea Swirl - email@example.com
- Seaside Aquatics – (714)-528-7700 https://www.seasideaquatics.com/support/
- Sicce – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seneye - email@example.com or http://answers.seneye.com
- Skimz (BulkReefSupply) – 763-432-9691 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunlight Supply – 615-622-8200 email@example.com
- Synergy Reef - (615) 785-0889 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trigger Systems - email@example.com
- Tropic Marin - (413) 367-0101 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tunze – 512-833-7546 email@example.com
- Two Little Fishies – 305-623-7695 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Underwater Creations - (612) 220-8825 email@example.com
- Vossen Aquatics – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xp Aqua - email@example.com
- Zen Reef - (210) 857-1331 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zetlight (MingTrading) - 224-442-0424 email@example.com
Bulk Reef Supply Products
If the item is a BRS brand product and it doesn't function correctly or ceases to work within the warranty period please contact us for a replacement.
For more RO/DI Limited Lifetime Warranty Information - Learn More
Bulk Reef Supply warrants all AquaMaxx products to be free from manufacturing defects for one year from the original purchase date when purchased through an authorized AquaMaxx retailer. - Learn More
Any Skimz item purchased before 10/13/2020 will be eligible for the individual products full warranty period. If you need assistance with Skimz warranty, please contact one of our reefing experts with your order number or proof of purchase.
Damaged in shipping? We'll Exchange the product - at no cost to you.
In the event an item is damaged in transit, contact us within 3 business days of delivery and we will replace the item free of charge and cover the cost of shipping you the replacement! All damaged product and packaging must be kept, as UPS may need to inspect the package in order to evaluate it. Emailing us pictures of the damage isn't always necessary, but it is greatly appreciated. Please open all packages and inspect all items for damage immediately upon arrival.
Live Rock damaged during shipping?
BRS makes every effort to securely pack the Rock. However, the UPS automation is not always gentle on heavy products like this and they do not consider this product insurable. Because of this, there is some inherent risk with shipping rock like this across the country and it is impossible to replace or refund broken pieces. If this happens most pieces can be repaired with epoxy or superglue.
Live goods returns
We work directly with trusted vendors to ensure that only healthy livestock is shipped to you. If it is coral, algae, or even copepods if you ever have an issue with your live goods from Bulk Reef Supply, just contact us, and we will make it right. We do not accept returns for any live goods and once the order is placed with the vendor, we are unable to cancel the order.
For more information on our 3-Day Arrive Alive Guarantee - Click Here
Open Box Sales
We sell a variety of products at a discount simply because the box was opened due to internal testing or perhaps a fellow reefer changed their mind, a skimmer didn't fit properly, or for a variety of other reasons. Lucky for you, this means savings on brands and products that otherwise are rarely on sale - score! We personally review each and every product individually to guarantee it is in full, working order. It is our goal to ensure your satisfaction and all Open Box products can be returned to us within 30 days of the purchase date, and a refund will be issued to your original method of payment (we are unable to do exchanges at this time) just contact us for RMA information. All open box items returned must be in the same condition they were sold as, with all included accessories. If they are not, BRS reserves the right to charge a small 10% restocking fee. Any damaged or defective items must be reported to BRS within 3 business days of receiving the order.
Reward Points & Returns
Reward points earned on the original order will be deducted from the account upon accepting the return. If the Reward Points have already been used the overall refund will have a corresponding deduction.
Notes for All Shipments & Returns:
- Shipping & delivery fees are non-refundable
- Gift cards are non-refundable
- Return shipping may be deducted from your refund
- Please retain all product packaging and tags until you're completely satisfied with your purchase
- Please open all packages and inspect all items for damage immediately upon arrival
- Warranty returns undergo internal testing by a product expert. Items determined to be fully functional will be returned to you and you will becharged the associated fees and shipping charges.
- You may use your own shipping method to return items or if you are in the 48 contiguous USA you can utilize our $9.99 flat-rate return shipping (per package) and we will email you a UPS label(s) - Flat rate return shipping excludes but is not limited to aquariums, stands, sumps, salt, rock, light fixtures, bulbs, and other overweight or oversized items.
- Applies to non-wholesale accounts only