BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - Jumbo
Earn 1,390 Reward Points Earn 695 Reward Points$139.99
Easy to use, setup and maintain. Perfect for utilizing GFO and Carbon in the aquarium. No annoying thumb screws and leaky lids like other reactors. Pump Recommendation: Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5 (A larger pump compensates for the carbon clogging over time.) Choose a different pump depending on mounting height and amount of media used.
The JUMBO BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor features several distinct advantages over other brands.
- Heavy duty all plastic construction.
- High quality easy to use double O-Ring push-connect fittings.
- Easy to operate, clean and maintain.
- High quality ball valve for precise tuning.
- (2) 3 Ft section of tubing
- Filter wrench
- Ability to run carbon or GFO but not at the same time.
- Instantly attaches to popular pumps like Maxi-Jets using included push connect fittings.
- 1/2" fittings and ports throughout reduce head pressure and provide ample flow rates.
- Holds 6 cups of carbon or GFO (Designed to use only one media)
- Dimensions: 18.5"H x 11.5 "W x 8 "
- Pump and Media purchased separately
The BRS GFO & Carbon Jumbo Reactors use 1/2" Push Connect fittings and 1/2" Mur-Lok Polyethylene Tubing
|Product Name||BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - Jumbo|
|Reactor Placement||In Sump, Wall Mount|
|Media Capacity||6 Cups / 1419mL|