MAR-3182 Macroalgae Reactor - Tunze
Earn 704 Reward Points$704.99
Grow Macro Algae to Control Nitrates and Phosphates!
Cultivating chaetomorpha algae in the Tunze MAR-3182 makes controlling your aquariums nutrients clean and easy, with the size and power to provide signification nutrient reduction for mid-to-large systems. Tunze's algae reactor can be placed internally in your sump, or placed externally if you do not have room in your sump, or just don't have a sump. The reactor uses an external lighting solution provided by two Tunze Eco Chic Refugium Light that can be fully submerged underwater for maximum efficiency. To help increase the efficiency of the external light, water that is input into the reactor creates a spinning effect that forces the algae to circulate inside the MAR-3182. One of the biggest downsides to an algae reactor is the maintenance, and Tunze has made harvesting super simple with an easy to remove lid that is held on by large thumbscrews and only takes about a minute to remove the algae, harvest it, and replace the cap.
- Natural biological detoxification
- Rapidly reduces nitrate & phosphate
- Cultivates supplementary food sources
- Enriches water with oxygen
Recommended Max Tank Volume - 132 to 423 Gallons
- Reactor Dimensions: 12.2" L x 9.8" W x 16.9" H
- Flow Rates: 264 - 634 GPH
- Lighting Power Consumption: 18W @ 120VAC (approx)
- Circulation Pump: Comline Pump 2500
- Pump Power Consumption: 10 to 31W @ 120VAC (approx)
- Pump Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.8" x 2"
- Silicone Tubing Size: 3/4"
1x MAR-3182 Algae Reactor
2x Eco Chic Refugium LED Light
1x Comline Pump 2500
1x Turbelle Basic Controller 7090.200
2x 80" Silicone Hoses
|Product Name||MAR-3182 Macroalgae Reactor - Tunze|