ZEOvit Media (1000 mL) - Korallen-Zucht
ZEOvit is a unique balanced mix of zeolites and one of the big four (ZEOvit, ZEObak,ZEOfood, ZEOstart) required for the standard ZEOvit ultra low nutrient system.
This system is designed to maintain maximum coral coloration, growth and health. The system requires one liter of ZEOvit media per 100 gallons of water and should be replaced every 6-12 weeks depending on nutrient load.
- Use in a ZEOlite Reactor
- If possible, agitate media daily
- Maximum flow-through 100 GPH - do not exceed
Korallen-Zucht ZeoVit System is designed to maintain ultra low nutrient levels similar to the ocean reef habitat our corals thrive in naturally. As long as there is enough light, maintaining ultra low nitrates and phosphate has shown to increase coral coloration, growth rates and vitality. All you need to get started with the Zeovit system is a reactor and the “Basic Four:”
- Zeolites – The KZ ZEOvit ZEOlight mix is the primary media used in the reactor. The mix consists of three different zeolites chosen for their ability to reduce toxins in a balanced manor.
- ZEObak – This is a liquid additive containing a variety of bacterial strains that form the proper chain for nutrient reduction. Used to introduce and maintain healthy populations of the desired bacteria in the ZEOvit system.
- ZEOfood – This is nutritional supplement for the corals. ZEOfood is primarily composed of amino acids and vitamins which enable corals to uptake necessary nutrients and leads to a natural brilliant coloration.
- ZEOstart – Promotes the reproduction of all nitrifying bacteria in the aquarium to help the system naturally remove phosphate and nitrate.
So what about all of the other Korallen-Zucht additives? Most of the other products are designed to further increase color, growth and vitality but are generally considered optional products that would be used after the initial stages of implementing the KZ ZEOvit system using the “Basic Four.”
|Product Name||ZEOvit Media (1000 mL) - Korallen-Zucht|