- Super Reef Octopus SRO-1000INT 5” In Sump Protein Skimmer
- Rated for tanks up to 125 gallons
- BRS recommended for tanks up to 90 gallons
In Sump Skimmer with 1000 Bubble Blaster pump. The refined hybrid cone design reduces and stabilizes foam production resulting in less turbulence in the neck area and more time for the organics to rise and collect.
Super Reef Octopus® 5” In Sump Skimmer SRO-1000INT
Well Stocked Tank - Rated up to 75 gallons
Medium Stocked Tank - Rated up to 90 gallons
Light Stocked Tank - Rated up to 125 gallons
- High quality cast acrylic
- Refined Hybrid Cone Shape
- Max injection Venturi Air Injection System
- Bubble Dispersant Plate - removable and reduces turbulence
- Solid construction
- Large collection cup
- Easy to turn output flow valve for control
- Low energy consumption with little heat emission
- Body Diameter: 5"
- Neck Size: 3"
- Foot Print: 11” x 7.5”
- Total Height: 19.75”
- Output Size: 40mm - comes with 1.25” PVC metric to standard adapter
- Output Height: 6.7"
- Note: Recommended Sump Water Depth: 5.5-5.75"
Bubble Blaster 1000 Pinwheel Pump Features:
- Water Draw: 150 GPH / 565 LPH
- Air Draw: 540 LPH / 19 SCFH
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts
- 2 year on pump
- 1 year on skimmer body
Aquarium set up will determine air and water results.
Today on BRStv's 52 FAQ, we're answering James Edw ...
You can certainly place an elbow or PVC pipe to assist with noise from the drain line. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!