BR-140 Biopellet Reactor
The Reef Octopus Biopellet Reactor is designed specifically for the use of solid carbon dosing biopellets. Cone bottom design helps to keep the biopellet media in suspension and evenly dispersed. Reactor lids close with fastening screws and a mesh screen contains biopellets while still allowing flow.
These Revolutionary Media Reactors have a fluidizing cone bottom design to help keep the biopellet media in suspension and evenly disperse the water upwards, without restricting the flow through the unit. These advanced reactor units also include fastening screws on the lid for a sure tight seal and a mesh screen to keep the bio pellets within the reactor without the risk of restricting flow or clogging like other media reactors on the market.
- Dimensions: Diameter 5.5″x Height 21″
- Footprint: 7" x 7″(8.3" with Lid)
- Inlet and Outlet: ½” Direct PVC or ½" or 5/8” barb fittings
- Load capacity: 2000+ mL Biopellet
- Recommended flow rate: 790-920 GPH
- Suggested pump: Sicce Syncra Silent 4.0 Pump (951 GPH) (Will require a reducing fitting to reduce from the 3/4" outlet of the pump, to the 1/2" inlet of the reactor.)
|Reactor Placement||External, In Sump|
|Media Capacity||6 Cups / 1419mL|
They do not have check valves but have grates and strainers in place to prevent it from backflowing any biopellets out.