- Gyre Interface Module for 1K Pumps - IceCap
Hook up your IceCap Gyre pumps to most 3rd party controllers using an available 0-10 volt control port. Controlling Gyre pumps with a controller lets you create custom daily wave profiles, and also control your pumps through your controller's software.
Compatible with: IceCap Gyre 1K Pumps
When using the Neptune Apex (or other controllers) with the Gyre Interface module it allows complete control over the pumps at any point throughout the day. With simple visible graphing, controlling the Gyre pumps has never been this simple.
- Change the Gyre’s flow pattern multiple times a day
- Alternate pulsing frequency of the gyre
- Set operating modes like; feed, night, service, etc.
- Run IceCap Gyre in Alternating Gyre Mode (additional cable required)
- Battery Backup Compatible
- Neptune Apex Ready
Another great feature of the module is that it allows you to hook up your gyre to a backup battery. The module will automatically detect when main power is lost and will slow the gyre the 30% speed to extend the life of the battery.
Gyre Interface Module
Gyre Interface to Apex 0-10v Cable
Note: Interface module will control only one Gyre pump. Alternating Gyre Mode requires the Alternating Gyre Cable (sold separately).
There are no videos related to this product.