- XStream Wave Pump (1720 GPH) - Sicce
Sicce engineering brings high flow rates in an ultra compact package to both small and large aquariums with the new Sicce XStream wave pumps. Deceptively simple on its exterior, this pump offers numerous advanced technological features.
- Ultra silent operation
- High quality materials
- Sound absorbing O-ring and mount to minimize vibration transfer
- Powerful magnetic mount
- Pre-lubricated and self cleaning impeller
- Pure ceramic bearings for long life
- Up to 5 year warranty
- Flow Rate - 1720 GPH
- Dimensions - 2.08" x 2.75" x 2.44"
- Max Tank Thickness - 3/4"
- Power Consumption - 9.5 watts
- Recommended for saltwater tanks up to 120 gallons
- Recommended for freshwater tanks up to 200 gallons
- Cord Length - 7.2 feet
What's in the Box?
- Spiral Cord Protector
- Silicone Mount Spacer
- Warranty/Quality Control Card
Great By Tim on 2/22/2019Tim would recommend this product to a friendI've had no problem with mine. Very large flow pattern, very easy to clean. I could see the grill cracking if you aren't careful it seems a little delicate. Otherwise it's been perfect, I use it in my frag tank.
No good By Randy on 9/26/2018Randy wouldn't recommend this product to a friendAfter less then 6 mouths they both had to be supper glued the fan shroud has a small hook on the front and it just broke for no reason did not do anything to make it happen other then run and one cuts out and needs to move it to get it to work will not buy again
So so By Mike on 8/9/2018Mike wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI’m on my fourth one. I like the sleekness. It’s very quiet. However the blades on the propeller break off to easy. I consider it a design flaw.
Are these powerheads controllable with APEX.
Thank you for reaching out with your question.
The Sicce pumps are controllable with any 1v-10v system. To add them to the apex you would need the VDM module and the XStream Control cable. I have put links below.
Please let us know if you have any questions!