XStream Wave Pump (1720 GPH) - Sicce
Sicce engineering brings high flow rates in an ultra compact package to both small and large aquariums with the new Sicce XStream wave pumps. Deceptively simple on its exterior, this pump offers numerous advanced technological features.
- Ultra silent operation
- High quality materials
- Sound absorbing O-ring and mount to minimize vibration transfer
- Powerful magnetic mount
- Pre-lubricated and self cleaning impeller
- Pure ceramic bearings for long life
- Up to 5 year warranty
- Flow Rate - 1720 GPH
- Dimensions - 2.08" x 2.75" x 2.44"
- Max Tank Thickness - 3/4"
- Power Consumption - 9.5 watts
- Recommended for saltwater tanks up to 120 gallons
- Recommended for freshwater tanks up to 200 gallons
- Cord Length - 7.2 feet
What's in the Box?
- Spiral Cord Protector
- Silicone Mount Spacer
- Warranty/Quality Control Card
|Product Name||XStream Wave Pump (1720 GPH) - Sicce|
|Power Cord Length||7 Feet|
Thank you for reaching out with your question.
The Sicce pumps are controllable with any 1v-10v system. To add them to the apex you would need the VDM module and the XStream Control cable. I have put links below.
Please let us know if you have any questions!