- Syncra Pro (1000 GPH) - Sicce
The Syncra Pro is a new generation pump designed to pair high performance with absolute silence and efficiency. Sicce's quietest pump design to date also utilizes unique thermal protection that prevents overheating and allows your pumps and tank to run cooler.
- Silent - Designed to be the quietest pump in Sicce's lineup
- High Performance - Italian built with high quality and performance in mind
- Thermal Protection - Proprietary overheating technology keeps the pump and your tank cooler and happy
- Manual Control - Manual flow dial allows control over the output, enabling fine tuning of the flow to your aquarium
- Adaptability - Can be ran either externally, or for absolute silence, submersed
What's in the Box?
- Pump Intake Cover
- 2 x Barbed Fittings
- Vibration Dampening Pads
- Warranty/Inspection Card
- Instruction Manual
- Max Flow Rate: 1000 GPH
- Head Height: 9.85 feet
- Output: 1" Male NPT
- Input: 1" Male NPT
- Watts: 60W
- Amps: 0.3A
- Cord Length: 7.5 feet
- Pump Dimensions - 6" x 4." x 4.5"
Rock solid By Lonny on 1/27/2019Lonny would recommend this product to a friendBought this pump when I set up my tank. That was three and a half years ago. Just clean it once in awhile and relax knowing this pump won't fail you.
Great Product By Chuck on 3/27/2018Chuck would recommend this product to a friendWorks Well
Sicce Syncra Pro 1000 GPH By Joe on 5/28/2015Joe would recommend this product to a friendThis pump is great. A few days after I replaced my old pump with this Sicce pump I noticed that the temperature in my tank had dropped a few degrees. I have this pump hard plumbed outside of the sump and it is very quite. I love this pump.
No related items recommended for this product.
What ID tubing does the adapter accept?
The Syncra Pro 1000gph pump has 1" input and output and will connect to standard 1" ID flexible hose.
Have a great day!
How does this pump compare to the syncra silent 4.0? I am in the market for a new return pump for my 90 gallon because my mag7 is loud and runs kinda hot. Thanks for any help you can give me!
The 4.0 will be slightly less power and head height than the pro (1000) Both will work well and ideally shape this the biggest limiting factor. Which ever fits better would be our recommendation as both pump are very well built and durable.