Syncra Pro (1000 GPH) - Sicce
The Syncra Pro is a new generation pump designed to pair high performance with absolute silence and efficiency. Sicce's quietest pump design to date also utilizes unique thermal protection that prevents overheating and allows your pumps and tank to run cooler.
- Silent - Designed to be the quietest pump in Sicce's lineup
- High Performance - Italian built with high quality and performance in mind
- Thermal Protection - Proprietary overheating technology keeps the pump and your tank cooler and happy
- Manual Control - Manual flow dial allows control over the output, enabling fine tuning of the flow to your aquarium
- Adaptability - Can be ran either externally, or for absolute silence, submersed
- Max Flow Rate: 1000 GPH
- Head Height: 9.85 feet
- Output: 1" Male NPT
- Input: 1" Male NPT
- Watts: 60W
- Amps: 0.3A
- Cord Length: 7.5 feet
- Pump Dimensions - 6" x 4." x 4.5"
- Warranty - 3 Years
What's in the Box?
- Pump Intake Cover
- 2 x Barbed Fittings
- Vibration Dampening Pads
- Warranty/Inspection Card
- Instruction Manual
|Product Name||Syncra Pro (1000 GPH) - Sicce|
|Max Head Height||5 -10 Feet|
|Power Cord Length||7 Feet|
Given the recommended flow rates this unit should provide you with sufficient flow provided you are not going with plumbing smaller than 1". Even if you are not hitting the full 942 GPH for treating algae you will have sufficient turnover through the UV for your size system. Just be sure to mount the unit according to the manual.
Algae & Bacteria Water Flow Rate - 943GPH/1574GPH (Suggested*/Maximum)
Protozoa Bacteria Water Flow Rate - 157GPH/262GPH (Suggested*/Maximum)
The Syncra Pro 1000gph pump has 1" input and output and will connect to standard 1" ID flexible hose.
Have a great day!
The 4.0 will be slightly less power and head height than the pro (1000) Both will work well and ideally shape this the biggest limiting factor. Which ever fits better would be our recommendation as both pump are very well built and durable.