Nero 7 Powerhead (4000 GPH)
The Ideal Submersible Pump for Larger Aquariums-- All Flow, No Compromise
- Max Flow - 4000 GPH
- Perfect for tanks 80-500+ Gallons!
- App control with MyAI or Mobius
- Compatible with glass thickness up to .79"
- Compact design - just 3.38" in diameter!
Aqua Illumination's Nero 7 joins your favorite submersible pump family as the big brother to the much-loved Nero 3 and Nero 5 and is perfect for medium to large aquariums. The Nero 7 pushes up to 4000gph, offers great versatility, and delivers exceptional value.
Smart, Powerful, & Compact
Like the Nero 3 & 5, the Nero 7 utilizes an innovative propeller design which creates an adjustable broad flow that is both strong and gentle. The Nero 7 pushes water in a wide pattern that can move foods, detritus, or other free-floating particles around without blasting corals directly. Powerheads have many different uses around a reef tank, but the main goal is to produce enough flow to keep low-flow spots from forming in your tank and help elevate detritus to be sucked into the filtration.
Controllable via Bluetooth, simply open the MyAI or Mobius app, choose a mode, and control the flow in your aquarium. Different flow modes let you choose what is right for your tank inhabitants. Create a full-blown daily schedule that cycles through different modes and settings or let the Nero 7 randomize itself with the Random mode.
No smart device? No Problem! The included controller only has one button but is very powerful. Pressing or holding the button for different lengths of time can change the speed, mode, or turn the pump off or on without having to open the app.
- Random - The Nero 7 will randomly change its flow rate throughout the day simulating a high-energy reef environment.
- Pulse - Used to create a standing wave in your aquarium. The pulse interval and max flow rate can be changed based on the needs of your aquarium. Pulse is a great method for lifting settled detritus from hard-to-reach areas.
- Constant - Set the appropriate flow rate and the Nero 7 will keep flowing at that speed until you change the mode or flow.
- Schedule - Using the MyAI or Mobius app, create a schedule that can utilize multiple different flow modes.
- Feed - Just hold the driver button for 2-5 seconds to put the Nero 7 into feed mode for 10 minutes.
- All-Off - Hold the driver button for 6 or more seconds to turn the pump off. Touching the button again will restart the pump.
The included magnetic mounting system makes installing the Nero 7 effortless. Giving around 15° of movement, you can direct the flow where your tank needs it most. The two-part mounting system incorporates an inner magnet and an outer magnet that can couple together through 0.79" of glass or less, and the pump then sits into the beveled inner magnet for an isolated and quiet mounting system.
Included Fish Guard
The fish guard offers more safety to slow-swimming and curious inhabitants.
- Max Flow: 4000 GPH
- Max Glass Thickness: 0.79" (20 mm)
- Dimensions (wetside): 2.42" x 3.38"
- Power Consumption: (variable) 40W @ 120VAC max
- Rec. Tank Size: 80-500+ Gallons
- AI Nero 7 Pump with Integrated Driver
- Mounting Magnets
- Fish Guard
- Power Adapter
- Nero Guard
- Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Hardware
|Power Cord Length||6 Feet|
I have very limited space between the side of my tank and the cabinet which encloses it, which made me have to drill a hole in the cabinet for the MP 40s. Would be nice to add a second pump without having to drill another hole in the cabinet.
for the nero 5 is .48 in. for the nero 7 is .51 in.
Login and Registration Form