LoPro External Overflow Box (400 GPH) - Fiji Cube
Fiji Cube's unique design takes low-profile overflows to the next level!
We were immediately impressed by the thoughtful design and unique features of Fiji Cube's overflow boxes. The wet side overflow box is among the slimmest on the market, but what really sets it apart is the ease of servicing and maintenance that they built into their surface-skimming weirs with a removable, o-ring sealed interface that slides into the bulkhead. The wet side can be easily removed for cleaning or other servicing needs, and slides back in just as easily. There are no annoying bulkhead nuts to remove in tight spaces, so you don't have to worry about completely undoing your dry-side plumbing if you need to remove the weir. This also provides easy access to the tank bulkhead and just makes overall maintenance easier.
4 Sizes to Choose From:
- 400 GPH (Dual Drain)
- 800 GPH (Dual Drain)
- 1,600 GPH (3 Drains)
- 2,400 GPH (3 Drains)
Fiji Cube also includes a guide template for drilling so that you can get the bulkhead hole positions and water level just the way you want it without any worry. Build quality is top-notch with solid construction and a nice tight fit on all components, and each overflow is designed with multiple drains for redundancy and safety. The smaller 400 GPH and 800 GPH dual-drain systems are perfect for a Herbie style overflow.
- Slim and compact design to suit any aquarium set-up
- Works with rimless, eurobrace, and standard trim aquariums
- Entire skimmer box pulls off for routine maintenance
- 3/8” thick acrylic mounting wall and base on exterior box
- Front and back lid cover included to quiet noise
- Template & diamond hole saw included
- PVC pipe included for emergency drain
- Primary & emergency drain bulkheads; perfect for Herbie style drains
- Skimmer Box Dimensions: 4"L x 1.25"W x 3.5"H
- Exterior Box Dimensions: 5"L x 3.5"W x 5.25"H
- Max Flow Rate: 400 GPH
- Drain Bulkead Size: 3/4" x 2
- Fiji Cube 400 GPH LoPro Overflow assembly
- Glass Drill Bit & Hole Guide
|Product Name||LoPro External Overflow Box (400 GPH) - Fiji Cube|
They will be 3/4" drain bulkheads.
Great question! The outside of all bulkheads will be threaded as this is how you screw on the retaining nut to hold it tight against glass/acrylic. The inside of those bulkheads will actually be slip, in which case any standard 3/4" PVC should inside paired with PVC cement.
Happy reefing! c: