Quiet One PRO 4000 (1022 GPH) - Lifegard
Lifegard Quiet One Pumps have been used by reefers for years for silent reliable water movement. Typically employed as a return pump, Lifegard pumps can be used for almost any application where water needs to be moved continuously.
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
- Output: 1022GPH
- Maximum Head Height: 10.2 FT
- Power Consumption: 49 W
- Inlet: 1" MPT & Barbed Fittings
- Outlet: 1" MPT & Barbed Fittings
- Chord Length: 6 FT
- Dimensions: 6.11" L x 4.02" W x 4.33" H
|Max Head Height||10 - 15 Feet|
|Output Size||1 in.|
|Power Cord Length||6 Feet|
These certainly can be run externally if plumbed in correctly. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
The Quiet One pumps will come with suction cups to mount them to the bottom of the sump. While this tends to work great there is always a chance for a small amount of movement if the cups don't hold properly. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!