Jump DC 10K Controllable Return Pump (2642 GPH)
Jump DC pumps deliver powerful, controllable flow at an affordable price.
With their first venture into the return pump market, Maxspect looks to shake things up and depart from the typical mold. While the Jump series pumps follow a very different aesthetic, it's the guts of these pumps that matter. Jump DC pumps feature leading advancements like Sine Wave technology and simplified controls for a combination of features, reliability, and price that we believe adds up to true value.
The included four button controller means no extra apps to download, or bluetooth you have to connect to. The external controller can be mounted discreetly to your aquarium stand and gives you access to all of the capabilities of your pump. You can select between 20 different flow speed settings, as well as pulse modes and a feed mode, all free of annoying pump noise thanks to the Sine Wave technology operating the motor. Most aquarium pumps use a traditional electrical current that alternates sharply resulting in more noise at a higher decibel level. JUMP pumps use a Sine Wave Pattern that alternates in a much smoother pendulum. The noise reduction is nothing short of remarkable. If you’re looking for an affordable, controllable, and near-silent return pump, this is it!
- Flow rate adjustable from 1,057 to 2,642 GPH
- Quiet operation with Sine Wave Technology
- Fittings are compatible with standard tubing sizes
- Pump controller with LED display
- 20 flow speed settings
- 3 feed mode durations (10, 20 or 30 minutes)
- 2 pulsing modes
- Operation: Submersible Only
- Min/Max Flow: 1057 GPH to 2642 GPH
- Max Head Pressure: 16 ft
- Dimensions: 8.27” L x 4.33” W x H 3.66”
- Voltage: DC24V, 5A
- Power Usage: 100 Watts
- Output Connections: 1-1/4” (32 mm) and 1-1/2” (40 mm) barbed couplings
- Controller Size: 2.4” W x 4” H
- Maxspect Jump MJ-DC10K Pump
- Controller & Bracket
- Cord organizing accessories
- Barbed Output Couplings
- Power Adapter
|Max Head Height||15 - 20 Feet|
|Output Size||1-1/4 in., 1-1/2 in.|
|Power Cord Length||6 Feet|
Thank you for reaching out to us. This pump is not APEX compatible.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!
Login and Registration Form