Quiet One PRO 6000 (1876 GPH) - LIfegard
Lifegard Quiet One Pumps have been used by reefers for years for silent reliable water movement. Typically employed as a return pump, Lifegard pumps can be used for almost any application where water needs to be moved continuously.
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
- Output: 1876 GPH
- Maximum Head Height: 12 FT
- Power Consumption: 155 W
- Inlet: 1" MPT & Barbed Fittings
- Outlet: 1" MPT & Barbed Fittings
- Chord Length: 6 FT
- Dimensions: 7.68 " L x 4.56" W x 5.32" H
|Product Name||Quiet One PRO 6000 (1876 GPH) - LIfegard|
|Max Head Height||10 - 15 Feet|
|Power Cord Length||6 Feet|
Please recommend something else if this isn't adequate. I'd rather have more flow, than less. I have a valve to control the flow. I just finished my new house. In a few months I will get to work on my 500g reef tank, and my 3000g native salt fowler tank (texas)
This pump will have a maximum flow height of 12' which means at 12' the flow will stop. at 10' the flow from the pump will be greatly reduced to less than 466GPH. For this same style you would need an increase pump with either a great head height such as the DC pumps available or a large flow rate. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!