- Quiet One PRO 6000 (1876 GPH) - LIfegard
Lifegard Quiet One Pumps have been used by reefers for years for silent reliable water movement. Typically employed as a return pump, Lifegard pumps can be used for almost any application where water needs to be moved continuously.
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
- Output: 1876 GPH
- Maximum Head Height: 12 FT
- Power Consumption: 155 W
- Inlet: 1" MPT
- Outlet: 1" MPT
- Chord Length: 6 FT
- Dimensions: 7.68 " L x 4.56" W x 5.32" H
Great pump for the price By Joseph on 8/13/2017Joseph would recommend this product to a friendGreat little pump. A lot of pump for a small package. Just a little bit of noise but not much.
Powerful but not quiet. By Doug on 2/11/2017Doug wouldn't recommend this product to a friendLove the power of this pump but not nearly as quiet as I thought it would be. Was going to use it as a sump return pump but its much too loud for me. I will use it to mix saltwater for water changes.
Quiet and dependable. By Doc on 4/25/2016Doc would recommend this product to a friendThere are lot's of choices in pumps and I have been using this one for over five years. It is working without repairs or new parts. I had it as the main return pump on a mixed reef 75 gallon for about 3 years and it was more that enough flow. It was in the living room and was absolutely quiet. I could hear the protein skimmer, the power heads but not the return pump. When I upgraded to a 180 I purchased a Danner Mag 9 and use the Quiet One to pump water changes and reservoir ato. But I believe the Quiet One would have enough power to run a return on a 180.
There are no videos related to this product.
Hey, I am steven, what is the gph if it is 6 feet long,
What is the flow rate at a 10' head ht ? I need at least 800gph at 10' It's for an indoor water feature so it must be as quiet as possible. Thanks, Kyle
Please recommend something else if this isn't adequate. I'd rather have more flow, than less. I have a valve to control the flow. I just finished my new house. In a few months I will get to work on my 500g reef tank, and my 3000g native salt fowler tank (texas)
This pump will have a maximum flow height of 12' which means at 12' the flow will stop. at 10' the flow from the pump will be greatly reduced to less than 466GPH. For this same style you would need an increase pump with either a great head height such as the DC pumps available or a large flow rate. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!