Sicce's MicraPlus pump is a fully submersible, compact pump with suction inlet is on the bottom for optimum operation with low water levels. Small size is great for indoor or outdoor fountains, aquariums and terrariums.
- Output: 158 GPH
- Max Head Height: 2.8 Ft
- Flow Regulator
- Power Consumption: 6.8W
- Outlet Tube Adapter Size: 1/2 or 3/8""
- Dimensions: 1.69" x 2.24" x 2.04"
- Silent operation
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Driven by a permanent magnet type synchronous motor
- Adjustable flow rate
- Stainless steel shaft
- Interchangeable sponge filter
- Applications: aquariums, terrariums, internal or external fountains, landscaping construction and for any application which requires the recirculation of water.
- Connections: 1/2" (13mm) inside diameter for rigid piping or 12mm inside diameter for flexible hose
- CE & UL listed
Thank you for reaching out to us! You would need the Switched Socket to use it with an Osmolator. It has a standard plug at the end.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!
This has a maximum head height of 2.6 feet meaning it cannot pump and higher than 2 feet. That limitation makes it far under powered for most ATO applications. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
I'm considering this pump for a 10 gallon QT tank would it be enough to circulate 10 gallons effectively ?
Also to move water in a 5 gallon bucket for curing live rock?
This has a maximum head height of 2.6 feet meaning it cannot pump and higher than 2 feet. this would be very limited for pumping any water besides on a very small 5 gallon tank. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
The footprint is 1.69" x 2.24" for the power cord you will need an extra 1/2" for it to comfortable bend around at the 2.24" length. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!