Axis 90 Centrifugal Pump (925 GPH)
PUMP IT UP with AI Axis
- Big Pump Features in Pumps of All Sizes
- Control with MyAI, Mobius, or MXM
- Three Easy-to-Use Pump Modes
- Ideal for Aquariums up to 90 Gallons
Axis pumps offer full control, wireless smart device programming, DC motor quiet operation, and output calibration. Features that have traditionally been reserved for considerably larger and more expensive pumps. These features allow for:
- Coordinate Feed/Maintenance Modes: Turn all your AI pumps on or off with the control button on a single pump.
- Prevent back-siphon: With calibration set, instead of powering off, a pump will continue to run without producing flow, preventing siphoning, which could result in air-bubbles when the pump resumes its scheduled operation
With Axis 900, you get exactly what you need for aquariums up to 90 gallons.
Simple Built-In Control
All AI devices include smart control standard. Choose from the myAI or Mobius app on any iOS or Android device to easily set up or program your AI equipment. The Axis pumps can also be controlled via Apex Fusion by utilizing the MXM module.
Included Pump Modes
Schedule: Create a custom program with changing flow over time.
Feed: Temporarily reduces flow to prevent food from being cycled into the overflow.
Calibrate: Calibrate your pump to your aquarium. Set max, min, and neutral flow levels.
Dimensions: 2.91" Diameter x 7.75" Tall
Max Head: ~10ft (3m)
Flow Rate: ~925 GPH (3500lph)
Power Consumption: Variable, 40W max
Recommended Tank Size: Up to 90 gallons
Barbed Output Nozzle Sizes: 0.75" (20mm) | 1.0" (25mm)
Axis 90 Centrifugal Pump
0.75" (20mm) Barbed Output Nozzle
1.0" (25mm) Barbed Output Nozzle
|Output Size||0.75" (3/4 in.), 1 in.|