Quiet One PRO 5000 (1458 GPH) - LIfegard
Lifegard Quiet One Pumps have been used by reefers for years for silent reliable water movement. Typically employed as a return pump, Lifegard pumps can be used for almost any application where water needs to be moved continuously.
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
- Output: 1458 GPH
- Maximum Head Height: 11.8 FT
- Power Consumption: 123 W
- Inlet: 1" MPT & Barbed Fittings
- Outlet: 1" MPT & Barbed Fittings
- Chord Length: 6 FT
- Dimensions: 7.68 " L x 4.56" W x 5.32" H
|Max Head Height||10 - 15 Feet|
|Output Size||1 in.|
|Power Cord Length||6 Feet|
The Lifegard pumps are only recommended for internal or submerged use. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!