- Quiet One PRO 5000 (1458 GPH) - LIfegard
Lifegard Quiet One Pumps have been used by reefers for years for silent reliable water movement. Typically employed as a return pump, Lifegard pumps can be used for almost any application where water needs to be moved continuously.
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
- Output: 1458 GPH
- Maximum Head Height: 11.8 FT
- Power Consumption: 123 W
- Inlet: 1" MPT
- Outlet: 1" MPT
- Chord Length: 6 FT
- Dimensions: 7.68 " L x 4.56" W x 5.32" H
There are no videos related to this product.
Starting at: $19.99
Starting at: $9.99
Starting at: $1.39
Do the barbed female fitting come with the pump?
Can these be used for external use also?
The Lifegard pumps are only recommended for internal or submerged use. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!