LoPro External Overflow Box (800 GPH)
Fiji Cube's unique design takes low-profile overflows to the next level!
We were immediately impressed by the thoughtful design and unique features of Fiji Cube's overflow boxes. The wet side overflow box is among the slimmest on the market, but what really sets it apart is the ease of servicing and maintenance that they built into their surface-skimming weirs with a removable, o-ring sealed interface that slides into the bulkhead. The wet side can be easily removed for cleaning or other servicing needs, and slides back in just as easily. There are no annoying bulkhead nuts to remove in tight spaces, so you don't have to worry about completely undoing your dry-side plumbing if you need to remove the weir. This also provides easy access to the tank bulkhead and just makes overall maintenance easier.
4 Sizes to Choose From:
- 400 GPH (Dual Drain)
- 800 GPH (Dual Drain)
- 1,600 GPH (3 Drains)
- 2,400 GPH (3 Drains)
Fiji Cube also includes a guide template for drilling so that you can get the bulkhead hole positions and water level just the way you want it without any worry. Build quality is top-notch with solid construction and a nice tight fit on all components, and each overflow is designed with multiple drains for redundancy and safety. The smaller 400 GPH and 800 GPH dual-drain systems are perfect for a Herbie style overflow.
- Slim and compact design to suit any aquarium set-up
- Works with rimless, eurobrace, and standard trim aquariums
- Entire skimmer box pulls off for routine maintenance
- 3/8” thick acrylic mounting wall and base on exterior box
- Front and back lid cover included to quiet noise
- Template & diamond hole saw included
- PVC pipe included for emergency drain
- Primary & emergency drain bulkheads; perfect for Herbie style drains
- Skimmer Box Dimensions: 8"L x 1.25"W x 4"H
- Exterior Box Dimensions: 8"L x 4"W x 6.25"H
- Max Flow Rate: 800 GPH
- Drain Bulkead Size: 1" x 2
- Max. Tank Thickness for Mounting: 14mm
- Fiji Cube 800 GPH LoPro Overflow assembly
- Glass Drill Bit & Hole Guide
Fiji Cube Low Profile Overflow Instruction Manual
Thank you for reaching out to us! This uses a 1.5" transfer bulkhead so as long as the hole is drilled to at least 2.32", it will fit.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!
Login and Registration Form