Ratchet Clamp for Braided Vinyl Tubing

Grouped product items
Ratchet Clamp for 1/2” Tubing

SKU: 203070

In stock

$0.99 $0.99

- +
Ratchet Clamp for 3/4” Tubing

SKU: 203071

In stock

$0.99 $0.99

- +
Ratchet Clamp for 1” Tubing

SKU: 203072

In stock

$0.99 $0.99

- +
Ratchet Clamp for 1 1/4” Tubing

SKU: 203075

In stock

$1.39 $1.99

- +
Ratchet Clamp for 1 1/2” Tubing

SKU: 203073

In stock

$1.99 $1.99

- +
Ratchet Clamp for 2” Tubing

SKU: 203074

In stock

$2.99 $2.99

- +

Ratchet clamps are perfect to secure Braided Vinyl tubing to barbed fittings. If you are using silicone or traditional thin wall tubing we highly suggest measuring the outside diameter of the tubing you will be working with to select the correct ratchet clamp.

Choose from ratchet clamps for the following vinyl tube sizes:

  • 1/2" Braided Vinyl Tubing
  • 3/4" Braided Vinyl Tubing
  • 1" Braided Vinyl Tubing
  • 1 1/4" Braided Vinyl Tubing
  • 1.5" Braided Vinyl Tubing
  • 2" Braided Vinyl Tubing


Ratchet Clamps Interior Dimension (on smallest setting)

1/2" Ratchet Clamp 0.72"
3/4" Ratchet Clamp 1.03"
1" Ratchet Clamp 1.23"
1 1/4" Ratchet Clamp 1.62"
1 1/2" Ratchet Clamp 1.96"
2" Ratchet Clamp 2.68"
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Ratchet Clamp for Braided Vinyl Tubing
Your Rating
Only registered users can write reviews. Please or

Product Questions

Not to sound stupid here… but what is the recommended way to remove these? They work great, just curious how they are supposed to be taking off?
Question by: T Johnson on Oct 9, 2023, 10:33 PM
Hey there,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We have no recommended answers to help you with that question. Personally I pry them apart by moving them back and forth with my fingers. Please let me know if you need anything further.
Answer by: Thomas Wofle (BRS Staff) on Oct 25, 2023, 11:08 AM
I'm not sure what nominal size means. All I know is the braided vinyl tubing I have says that it's 1 1/4" ID and 1 3/4 OD. So which size should I get?
Question by: Robert Lugo on Nov 9, 2017, 5:12 PM
You would want to purchase the ratchet clamp that matches the inside dimension of the tubing. We also have a conversion chart in the full details that lists out the minimum OD of the tubing the clamp will work with. If your OD is 1 3/4" and your ID is 1 1/4" then you would want to purchase the 1 1/4" ratchet clamp.
Answer by: Charlie on Nov 25, 2017, 10:33 AM
what size clamp is suggested for your 3/4 soft vinyl tubing? thanks
Question by: stephen keller on Mar 5, 2017, 3:19 PM
Hey there,
We use nominal ratings for our plumbing and fittings, so if you are using standard braided vinyl tubing in 3/4", you'll want a 3/4" ratchet clamp.

Have a great day!
Answer by: Zack on Mar 9, 2017, 12:54 PM
What would I need to connect the ecotech vectra return pump to reefer 525xl using bradied hosing
Question by: TODD EOSSO on Apr 3, 2016, 10:06 PM
Great question!
You will need the spigot x barb adapter to connect to 3/4" tubing. If the tubing on the reefer tank is 1' soft tubing you will need to increase the output from 3/4" on the vectra and we recommend using the Vectra adapter kit along with the larger spigot x barb adapter to do so! I have included both options below!
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/gray-male-pipe-adapter-spigot-x-barb.html3?4" Pipe Adapter Spigot x Barb
SKU: 207926

Answer by: Connor on Apr 7, 2016, 6:06 PM
For the sizes listed, is the measurement for the inner or outer diameter? For example, if you have tubing with a 3/4" inner diameter and a 1" outer diameter, which size should you order? Thanks.
Question by: Jim on Dec 17, 2013, 4:10 AM
Hi Jim,
The ratchet clamps (and all of our plumbing) are all rated in nominal sizes. This doesn't refer specifically to either the ID or the OD but the plumbings nominal size. Nominal size is the standardized sizing in plumbing (just like if you went to home depot, etc) so that you know a 1" pipe will fit a 1" union, which will fit a 1" barb, which will fit 1" braided nylon tubing with the help of a 1" ratchet clamp, though the ID/OD of none of these components actually measures 1" If you have a 1" barb with 1" braided nylon tubing connected to a 1" pipe, pump, etc then you would want the 1" ratchet clamp.
Answer by: Bulk Reef Supply on Dec 17, 2013, 4:10 AM
I have 1/2" tubing and wanted to know what size ratchet clamp I would need for that size tubing. Thanks.
Question by: David on Nov 6, 2013, 9:04 AM
Hey David,
All of our ratchet clamps and plumbing is listed in nominal sizes, so if you have 1/2" nominal tubing you would want the 1/2" ratchet clamp.
Answer by: Bulk Reef Supply on Nov 6, 2013, 9:04 AM