4K Gyre Flow Pump (4000 GPH) with WaveEngine LE Controller - IceCap
Earn 329 Reward Points$329.99
IceCap Gyre pumps bring powerful, signature Gyre crossflow and controllability at a value-oriented price point. Using officially licensed technology from Maxspect, the IceCap Gyre pumps generate a "sheet" of water across your tank, virtually eliminating any dead spots with improved overall water circulation. Compared to other traditional propeller style powerheads, the Gyre produces an even, linear flow that can reach across longer tanks without creating direct hot spots of flow.
- Gyre Flow Virtually Eliminates Dead Spots
- Evenly Distributed, Linear Flow
- Twin Directional Flow Cages
- Discrete Profile
- Mount Vertically or Horizontally
- Magnetic Mount
- WiFi Controllable
- 1 year warranty
Simplify Flow with the HYDROS WaveEngine LE Multi-Brand Pump Controller
The Hydros WaveEngine "Light Edition" Controller allows you to directly connect* up to two Maxspect, IceCap, or Reef Octopus pumps for centralized wireless App-based control, reducing cable and power brick clutter. The 4-Channel 0-10V Control Inputs also allow the controller to receive commands from other devices, including push-buttons, float switches, and more. Access all your devices wirelessly from one central location with the HYDROS App and get more control over your aquarium with less cord clutter!
- App-Based Wireless Control from Anywhere
- Control up to 2 Pumps via Direct Drivers
- 4-Channel 0-10V Input Control
- Compatible with Popular Maxspect, IceCap, & Reef Octopus Pumps (see full list below)
*An appropriate 0-10V cable (not included) is required to connect pumps directly to the Hydros WaveEngine LE.
**Maxspect Gyre 280 can only run at 75% max. intensity.
HYDROS App -- The One App to Rule Them All
After connecting to the WaveEngine LE, you can monitor and controll all of your Hydros devices from anywhere in the world using the HYDROS App. The App allows you to easily access all the native pump controls and more, without the need for multiple controllers, apps, power supplies, cables or wires. Centralize all your communication via the App to de-clutter your control cabinet and simplify your aquarium experience.
What you can do with the App:
- Specify location of each pump within your aquarium, as well as min. & max. speed
- Combine pumps from different brands to work together in sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, since wave, and more!
- Create multiple groups for easy management
- Create operation modes for Feeding, Water Changes, Night Time, and more
- Monitor power consumption for individual and combined pumps
- Monitor pump RPM to ensure maximum performance
- Full control from anywhere in the world
- Real-time notifications and alerts
- Define custom flow patterns of any duration (up to 24 hours with 1/1000 second accuracy)
Gyre 4K Pump Specifications:
- Dimension: 12" L x 3.15" W x 1.7" H
- Flow Rate: 1,286 to 4,000 GPH
- Power Consumption: 13w - 45w
- Cable Length: 6 FT
- Rec. Tank Size: 25-150+ Gallons
- Max Aquarium Thickness: 5/8"
- Dimensions: 5" x 2.7" x 1.9"
- Max Power: 120W
- Compatible Pumps:
- Maxspect Gyre 130 / 230
- Maxspect Gyre 150 / 250
- Maxspect Gyre 330 / 350
- Maxspect Gyre 280**
- IceCap Gyre 1K, 2K, 3K, 4K
- Reef Octopus RODC 2500, 3500, 5500 Water Pumps
- Reef Octopus VarioS 2, 4 Water Pumps
- Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2, 4 Wave Pumps
- ... More to come!
1x 4K Gyre Flow Pump
1x Alternate Flow Propeller Set
1x Magnetic Mounting System
1x Instruction Manual
1x Hydros WaveEngine LE Controller
|Product Name||4K Gyre Flow Pump (4000 GPH) with WaveEngine LE Controller - IceCap|
|Maximum System Volume||151 - 200 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||Up to 50 Gallons, 51 - 100 Gallons, 101 - 150 Gallons|
|Gallons Per Hour||1000 - 2000 GPH, 2000 - 3000 GPH, Over 3000 GPH|
|Control Type||WiFi (with optional controller), Digital DC Control (Controller Included)|
|Alarms||Email, Text Message|
|Power Cord Length||6 Feet|