Octo Pulse 2 Wave Pump (1600 GPH) with WaveEngine LE Controller - Reef Octopus
Earn 319 Reward Points$319.99
Move up to 1600 GPH with only 10 watts!
Recommended Tank Size - 20 to 80+ Gallons
- Adjustable magnetic mount
- Rare earth magnets
- Compact and powerful
- Silent operation
- Includes Octo Pulse Controller
- 4 preset pulsing modes
- 0-10V control
- 15 and 60 minute feed modes
Fully controllable and efficient-- the Octo Pulse 2 only consumes up to 10 watts of power while producing a broad flow that your fish and corals will love. The flow is pushed throughout your tank, eliminating "hot spots" and keeping your corals from being blasted. Direct your water flow right where you need it with 360 magnetic mounting and a powerful 1600 GPH from the Reef Octopus Octo Pulse Wave Pumps. Using a convex/concave mounting system, the Octo Pulse pumps are able to be angled into almost any position you need. The angle can be changed up to 25 degrees as well as completely rotated 360 degrees.
Simplify Flow with the HYDROS WaveEngine LE Multi-Brand Pump Controller
The Hydros WaveEngine "Light Edition" Controller allows you to directly connect* up to two Maxspect, IceCap, or Reef Octopus pumps for centralized wireless App-based control, reducing cable and power brick clutter. The 4-Channel 0-10V Control Inputs also allow the controller to receive commands from other devices, including push-buttons, float switches, and more. Access all your devices wirelessly from one central location with the HYDROS App and get more control over your aquarium with less cord clutter!
- App-Based Wireless Control from Anywhere
- Control up to 2 Pumps via Direct Drivers
- 4-Channel 0-10V Input Control
- Compatible with Popular Maxspect, IceCap, & Reef Octopus Pumps (see full list below)
*An appropriate 0-10V cable (not included) is required to connect pumps directly to the Hydros WaveEngine LE.
**Maxspect Gyre 280 can only run at 75% max. intensity.
HYDROS App -- The One App to Rule Them All
After connecting to the WaveEngine LE, you can monitor and controll all of your Hydros devices from anywhere in the world using the HYDROS App. The App allows you to easily access all the native pump controls and more, without the need for multiple controllers, apps, power supplies, cables or wires. Centralize all your communication via the App to de-clutter your control cabinet and simplify your aquarium experience.
What you can do with the App:
- Specify location of each pump within your aquarium, as well as min. & max. speed
- Combine pumps from different brands to work together in sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, since wave, and more!
- Create multiple groups for easy management
- Create operation modes for Feeding, Water Changes, Night Time, and more
- Monitor power consumption for individual and combined pumps
- Monitor pump RPM to ensure maximum performance
- Full control from anywhere in the world
- Real-time notifications and alerts
- Define custom flow patterns of any duration (up to 24 hours with 1/1000 second accuracy)
Max. Flow - 1600 GPH
Max. Tank Thickness - 1/2"
Rec. Tank Size - 20 - 80+ gallons
Dimensions - 2.83" L x 2.83" W x 2.48" H
Max. Power Consumption - 10W @ 120VAC
Dimensions - 5" x 2.7" x 1.9"
Max Power - 120W
- Maxspect Gyre 130 / 230
- Maxspect Gyre 150 / 250
- Maxspect Gyre 330 / 350
- Maxspect Gyre 280**
- IceCap Gyre 1K, 2K, 3K, 4K
- Reef Octopus RODC 2500, 3500, 5500 Water Pumps
- Reef Octopus VarioS 2, 4 Water Pumps
- Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2, 4 Wave Pumps
- ... More to come!
1x Octo Pulse 2 Pump
1x Magnetic Mounting System
1x Power Supply
1x Hydros WaveEngine LE Controller
|Product Name||Octo Pulse 2 Wave Pump (1600 GPH) with WaveEngine LE Controller - Reef Octopus|
|Maximum System Volume||76 - 100 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||Up to 50 Gallons, 51 - 100 Gallons|
|Control Type||WiFi (with optional controller), Digital DC Control (Controller Included)|
|Compatible with Controllers||Apex, 0-10V|
|Alarms||Email, Text Message|
|Power Cord Length||6 Feet|
I don't see this on the web site. I just need the pump, power supply, and pump connector cable.
Is this not something available from BRS?
Thank you for reaching out to us. It comes with the cable to connect it to its own controller, just not a third party controller like an APEX