Hydros Control 2 - Controller Only - Coralvue
Earn 159 Reward Points$159.99
The HYDROS Control 2 is a simple but versatile base control unit that can be expanded and customized to meet the needs of your system, and is perfectly suited to someone looking at dipping their feet into the world of aquarium controllers. Using the cloud-based app, gain control over many functions of your aquarium through a simple and intuitive interface. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned reefer, you’ll find many valuable capabilities with the HYDROS Control 2, from simple outlet programming and temperature monitoring to more advanced features like flow monitoring and solenoid control.
HYDROS Controllers have an industrial look because they are built to withstand the marine aquarium's harsh environment. The IP65-rated HYDROS enclosure and aircraft-style connectors ensure long-term reliability in the face of splashes and corrosive salt spray.
- Control your HYDROS device(s) from anywhere in the world using the cloud-based app
- Monitor and control your HYDROS device(s) locally through WiFi
- Fast dual-core 32-bit processor allows control decisions to be made within each device
- Internal health monitoring to report voltages, currents, CPU status, and internal device temps
- HYDROS Command Bus connections transfer data and power to devices
The Sense Port is a new concept in aquarium parameter measurement. HYDROS Control 2 includes two Sense Ports for expanded capabilities. A Sense Port is a generic input port that can accept data from numerous different types of sensors.
- Temperature probes
- Optical level sensors (single and dual)
- Capacitive non-contact liquid level sensors
- Rope leak detectors
- Point leak detectors
- Flow rate sensors
- Magnetic switches
- Push-button switches
The two included Drive Ports provide switched 12V DC power for running small lights, motors, pumps, fans, and other accessories. The exact current being supplied by each port is continuously monitored by the Control unit, so if a motor or pump quits drawing current or draws too much, you will be immediately notified.
Available Drive Port Accessories
- Auto Top-Off (ATO) pumps
- Cooling fans
- Cabinet LED lights
- Solenoids to control reverse osmosis systems
The HYDROS Control 2 includes two Command Bus ports which are used to power the Control unit as well as communicate with other HYDROS devices for the ultimate failsafe.
Control 2 Specifications
- Head Unit Dimensions: 4.875" x 2.125" x 2"
- Command Bus Ports: 2
- Drive Ports: 2
- Sense Ports: 2
- Available WiFi Connections: 8
- Warranty: 1 Year
1 x HYDROS Control 2 Unit
|Product Name||Hydros Control 2 - Controller Only - Coralvue|