LSM Lunar Simulator Module - Neptune Systems
Add the Lunar Simulator Module Apex Unit to create a true lunar cycle to your reef aquarium. Many fish and corals will spawn following the lunar cycle and will help mimic their natural habitat while adding just enough light to the tank to let you see what is going on when the lights go out.
- Module and LED Strings sold separately
- LED Strings available in 2, 3, 4 or 5 LEDs per string
- High intensity LEDs with a wide angle lenses (100+ degrees) to provide the best possible coverage
Lunar Simulator Module Features:
- Plug and Play - Automatically recognized when installed into the system
- Comlete lunar simulation
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion to other modules via AquaBus
- Upgradeable firmware
- Compatible with all Apex systems
- Includes with 3 Ft. AquaBus cable
|Product Name||LSM Lunar Simulator Module - Neptune Systems|
How many LED strings can I plug to one LSM? for example, can I plug a "4-sting LED" AND a "5-string LED" to one LSM?
The LSM module will be able to control a single string of LED’s. You can get a string with up to 5 LEDs if you wish, and usually one LED per square foot makes the perfect moonlighting.