- Lunar Simulator Module: LSM - Neptune Systems
Add the Lunar Simulator Module Apex Unit to create a true lunar cycle to your reef aquarium. Many fish and corals will spawn following the lunar cycle and will help mimic their natural habitat while adding just enough light to the tank to let you see what is going on when the lights go out.
- Module and LED Strings sold separately
- LED Strings available in 2, 3, 4 or 5 LEDs per string
- High intensity LEDs with a wide angle lenses (100+ degrees) to provide the best possible coverage
Lunar Simulator Module Features:
- Plug and Play - Automatically recognized when installed into the system
- Comlete lunar simulation
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion to other modules via AquaBus
- Upgradeable firmware
- Compatible with all Apex systems
- Includes with 3 Ft. AquaBus cable
Lunar Simulation Module By Abtin on 5/5/2017Abtin would recommend this product to a friendReally cool addition to my reef tank. Be aware that this module simulates the lunar cycle and phases. That means the lights will vary in intensity and timing throughout the month. This can be observed on the original apex dashboard. You can program to your liking if you do not want Simulation. I purchased the four led string for my 6 foot tank, covers everything very well. It's pretty much plug and play. Just install and apex does all the programming. Make sure your software is up to date.
works great By Donald on 9/2/2016Donald would recommend this product to a friendworks great
It's Week 45 of 52 Weeks of Reefing, and this week ...
How many LED strings can I plug to one LSM? for example, can I plug a "4-sting LED" AND a "5-string LED" to one LSM?
The LSM module will be able to control a single string of LED’s. You can get a string with up to 5 LEDs if you wish, and usually one LED per square foot makes the perfect moonlighting.