PM1 pH/ORP Probe Module - Neptune Systems
Add the pH/ORP Probe Expansion Module to your Apex Neptune System.
- Module has extra Temp Probe port
- I/O Switch Inputs for ATO, feed buttons, leak alarms, etc.
- Monitor multiple tanks
- Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings
Features of the Neptune Systems pH/ORP Expansion Module:
- Monitor and Control pH or ORP and temperature
- 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on floor sensors, pressure sensors, etc
- Full datalogging support in Apex Base module
- Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added to the Apex system
- Plug and Play - Automatically recognized when installed into the system
- 2 AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Led Status Indicator
- Upgradeable firmware
- Compatible with all Apex systems Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings
- Comes with 3′ AquaBus cable
|Product Name||PM1 pH/ORP Probe Module - Neptune Systems|
The PM1 does come with a port for an additional temperature probe as well (probe sold separately).
Does the module come with a standard probe? Or do I have purchase it separately?
This will only include the Module itself without the probes which are sold separately. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
It sure is. The only detail is that Apex Jr has a 5 module maximum, so if you already have 5 modules, then you cannot add any more (PM1 or any other type). If you don't already have 5 modules, then you can add it no problem.