- HI772-11 Alkalinity (DKH) Calibration Check Set
Easily calibrate and test proper functionality of your Hanna Checker HI772 Alkalinity (DKH) for fresh and marine water.
- Contains Standard A and Standard B
- Follow instructions in packaging
- Includes certificate of analysis
Hanna Checker Instructions for Marine Alkalinity Standards:
1. Thoroughly wipe standard cuvette with HI731318 lint free cloth and only handle using top of a cuvette. The cuvette wall must be dry and free of smudges.
2. At the C.1 prompt, place A, HI772-11 standard cuvette into the holder of the Checker and press the button.
3. At the C.2 prompt, place B, HI772-11 standard cuvette into the holder of the Checker and press the button.
4. Compare readings to the certificate of analysis for calibration reference.
Not very useful By DBR_reef on 5/24/2017DBR_reef wouldn't recommend this product to a friendGreat if you want to test the accuracy of your colorimeter, but considering the error in the Hanna dkh checker is almost always in the reagent (which this does not test for), this is not very useful. I've had the dkh be off by more than 1 dkh between reagent batches, but this won't help with that.
Easy to use By John on 4/9/2017John would recommend this product to a friendI got this product to check my Hanna PO4 checker... I got a result of 11.1 with a liquid test kit and ny checker showed a KH of 9.8... somebody was lying. So the Hanna control sample arrived which has a confirmed Kh of 5.0. I tested it in the checker and it registered 5.1... pretty impressive. So now I'm trusting that vs the liquid test (PS.. The liquid test kit had expiration date of 2018 btw so it was new)
Starting at: $26.63