DDR DOS Dual Reservoir - Neptune Systems
An elegant and highly refined solution to two-part/liquid storage, the DOS Dual Reservoir's advanced features are Apex Ready!
- Large Storage Capacity - Each vessel holds up to 2 liters of fluid for a total storage volume of 4 liters
- Connects directly to your DOS dosing system
- Engineered with a low center of gravity to help avoid tips and spills
- Optical sensors provide real-time fluid levels to the Apex Fusion dashboard
- Easily removable lids to make refills a breeze
- Built using cast acrylic
- Push-fit tubing connections
- Dimensions (approx) - 10.5" x 8.5" x 5.5"
- Capacity - 2000ml per side (0.52 gallons)
- Apex, Apex Lite, or Apex Jr. and DOS dosing system required to operate level sensors
What's in the Box?
- DDR with sensors and cable
- 4 meters of tubing
- Getting Started Guide
|Product Name||DDR DOS Dual Reservoir - Neptune Systems|
The DDR requires a 6 pin connector which currently is only on the DOS itself and not on the 1Link module or other modules. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
This unit will connect directly to one of the accessory ports on the DOS. This leaves one extra accessory port for future monitors and the Aquabus cables free for daisy chaining.