Red Sea Ammonia Test Kit
Accurately measure the ammonia (NH3/NH4) in your saltwater aquarium with the advanced colorimetric test from Red Sea.
- 100 NH3/NH4 tests
- Accuracy: .2 ppm
- Range: 0-2 ppm
- Test Type: Colorimetric
Red Sea Ammonia Test – Instructions
- 1. Using the syringe provided, place exactly 5 mL of the water to be tested into the glass vial.
- 2. Add a leveled measuring spoon of Ammonia Reagent A, close the vial with the cap and shake for 10 seconds.
- 3. Add 5 drops of Ammonia Reagent B, close the vial with the cap and shake for 10 seconds.
- 4. Add 5 drops of Ammonia Reagent C, close the vial with the cap and shake for 10 seconds.
- 5. Wait 15 minutes for the color in the vial to stabilize. 6. Remove the cap and move the vial between the designated positions on the color card, look into the vial from above and compare the color in the vial to the colors on the card. Choose the Ammonia level that gives the closest color match and if necessary estimate an intermediate value.
- 7. The color in the reaction vial will remain stable for 5 minutes. Do not relate to the color in the reaction vial after this time.
Note: This kit measures the total ammonia (NH3/NH4).
|Product Name||Red Sea Ammonia Test Kit|