Nitrate High Range Colorimeter HI782 - Marine Water
The HI782 Nitrate Checker HC by Hanna Instruments is a simple and accurate handheld colorimeter that uses the zinc reduction method to determine nitrate concentration in marine applications. With a digital read out, there is no more struggling to determine colors visually. The HI782`s high range of 0.0 - 75.0 ppm makes it ideal for measuring high nitrate levels found in saltwater aquariums.
- Designed to accurately determine nitrate levels in aquariums and marine biology applications
- Only requires 1 reagent for simplicity
- No filter process
- Measures with a range up to 75.0ppm
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Simple one-button operation
- Large LCD digital read out for added convenience
- Auto shut-off to assure the battery wont be drained
- Compact size for easy travel and storage
The HI782 Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure nitrate in your saltwater aquarium.
Nitrate is a by-product of the Nitrogen cycle. Excessive amounts of nitrates in a reef and fish only aquariums can promote the growth of undesirable organisms including algae and dinoflagellates which can quickly choke out filtration, lighting, and sessile organisms.
- Range: 0.0 to 75.0 ppm (as NO3-)
- Resolution: 0.1 ppm
- Precision: ±2 ppm ±5% of reading @ 77°F (25°C)
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); max 95% RH non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 86 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.4 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.3 oz.)
- Method:Zinc reduction method. The reaction between nitrate and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Interferences: Nitrite
- (1x) HI782 Checker HC
- (1x) Sample cuvette and (2x) caps
- (1x) Marine Nitrate High Range Starter Kit (reagents for 10 tests)
- (1x) 3mL Pasteur pipette
- (1x) 1.5V AAA Alkaline battery
- (1x) Instruction manual
Login and Registration Form