Ask a question
This will work well with a 90 gallon tank. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
BRS Recommended Tank Size:
- Light Stocked - 200 Gallons
- Medium Stocked - 140 Gallons
- Heavily Stocked - 90 Gallons
The Reef Octopus Classic 152-S is an in-sump protein skimmer capable of providing powerful filtration for aquariums up to 150 gallons where sump space may be limited.
- Refined Filtration at an Affordable Cost
- Compact Footprint
- Ultra-efficient Aquatrance 1800s Pump
- In-Sump Application
- Turbulence Reducing Super Cone Body
- Solid Cast Acrylic Construction
- Bubble Dispersant Plate
- Precision Control / Bubble Free Output
- Efficient & Quiet Operation
- Disassembles for Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
- Super Cone Body Size: 6 to 3.5in
- Footprint: 10.4in x 8.1in
- Neck Size: 3.15in
- Total Height: 20.7in
- Output Size: 40mm / 1.25in
Recommended Sump Water level: 5-8 inches
There are no videos related to this product.
Works great By Mik on 10/6/2016Mik would recommend this product to a friendWorks great
Best Bang For your Buck By Ty on 9/14/2016Ty would recommend this product to a friendI do aquaculture for a living at a research institute. I have three skimmers, the Skimz Monster 252 external, the Vertex Omega 180i, and this one. The Classic 152-S is simple, cheap and effective. Not as sturdy as the Omega 180i but the gate valve makes it much easier to tune than the vertex. If I had a tank at home, this is what I would use.
Not good By Jason on 3/8/2016Jason wouldn't recommend this product to a friendSimply doesn't work, I have tried everything, raising, lowering, waiting, adjusting, tweaking, waiting. Nothing helps, maybe mine is defective. ... I don't know, I'm ready to throw it in the street.