- Home /
- ReefKeeper Expansion Socket - Digital Aquatics
$79.99 As low as: $75.99
$89.99 As low as: $79.99
Starting at: $69.99
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'ReefKeeper Expansion Socket - Digital Aquatics'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
The Digital Aquatics Expansion Socket expands your ReefKeeper beyond the 15A limit of a power controller. This also allows you to use your ReefKeeper to control higher current devices such as chillers and multiple lights on a single channel. The devices controlled by the expansion socket do not affect the power budget of the ReefKeeper. The expansion socket can supply up to 15A (10A inductive) to one or more devices. Power is supplied to the Expansion Socket through a 15A wall bug style plug directly on the module enclosure.
Digital Aquatics Expansion Socket Features
- Compatible with the ReefKeeper Elite RKE
- Compatible with all three ReefKeeper Lites RKL
- Compatible with the ReefKeeper 2
- Power rating: 1800W (15A)
- Two AC outlets
- Three prong AC plug
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.2" x 2.5"
Recommended ReefKeeper Expansion Socket applications
- Chillers (over 1/2 horse power)
- MH (600+ Watts)
- Heating systems over 600 Watts
- Any load over 600 Watts
Deal of the Day!
BRS 150 GPD Water Saver Upgrade KitEnds in
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $53.9900:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map