Hydros Control XP8 Energy Bar Aquarium Controller
Monitor and control ALL your HYDROS devices from anywhere in the world!
The HYDROS XP8 Energy Bar is an eight outlet power bar and controller hybrid designed for controlling and monitoring aquarium heaters, return pumps, lights, protein skimmers, and more from anywhere in the world via the HYDROS Appp. In addition to the equipment plugged into its 8 outlets, the XP8 Energy Bar can also wirelessly control up to 8 WiFi devices including fish feeders, smart outlets, or additional power strips when paired with a HYDROS WiFi Power Strip or HYDROS Smart Plug (both sold separately).
The Control XP8 is not merely a "Power Bar"-- it is a fully functioning HYDROS system controller with its own "brain" capable of taking over intelligent decisions based on the status of other HYDROS Devices within the your HYDROS "collective". Its two HYDROS Command Bus ports allow for a wired connection to any other HYDROS controller, allowing you to power and consolidate control devices for the ultimate failsafe system.
- Control your HYDROS device(s) from anywhere in the world using the cloud-based app
- Includes 8 outlets to control and monitor power for pumps, lights, skimmers, and more
- Connect with a Hydros WiFi Power Strip or Hydros Smart Plug (slold separately) to control up to 8 WiFi devicess
- 2 Command Bus ports with built-in 60W Meanwell Power Supply to connect to other HYDROS devices & add redundancy
- Passively cooled-- no noisy fans
- Power monitoring per outlet
- Can run standalone or be grouped with other Hydros Control devices
- Can be mounted in any position
- Engineered, assembled, and supported in the USA.
The Control XP8 has a built-in 60W universal voltage Meanwell power supply with a 14amp max power capacity and is designed to pass ETL/UL certification. Besides the clicking on and off of the controlled outlets, the XP8 is completely passively cooled and with its isolated power circuitry, the controller runs completely silent. Best of all, each of the eight outlets has individual power monitoring capabilities.
Dimensions - 9.5" x 4.75" x 3.2"
Max. Per Relay - 8A
Total Max. Amperage - 14A
Outlets - 8x 120V AC
Voltage - Universal (works with both 110 and 220V)