- Skimz Octa SC255i Internal Protein Skimmer (DISCONTINUED)
Skimz Octa SC255I skimmers come fitted with two Messner ASP4000 Needlewheel pumps, which features German engineering for ultimate efficiency in production and performance. The space-saving design with the pump integrated within the body of the skimmer allows for flexibility of positioning within the sump, or for sumps with minimal space available.
Operating Depth: 7 to 9.5 inches
Rated for tanks up 800 gallons (3000 Liters)
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 425 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 600 gallons
- Light Bioload - 800 gallons
- Dual Integrated Messner Pump saves space
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Operating Depth - 7" to 9.5"
- Foot Print - 12.25" x 12.25" (310mm x 310mm)
- Total Height - 24" (600mm)
- Cup Diameter - 9.85" (250mm)
- Pump - 2x Messner ASP4000
- Air Intake - 900 L/H per pump (1800 L/H total air intake)
- Power Consumption - 22w @ 120v AC per pump
1x SC255I Skimmer Body and Collection Cup
2x Messner ASP400 Needlewheel Pumps
2x Air Silencers
1x Level Control Valve
1x Level Control Knob
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Outstanding Product By @IslandFishandScale on 2/1/2018@IslandFishandScale would recommend this product to a friendA+ Build Quality, Outstanding Pumps, Easy to maintain, Sharp looking, Quiet, and STINKY when it's time for cleaning.
What more could you ask for?
We utilize quite a bit of Skimz equipment for a variety of our builds. We have 4 of these units out there now and we're absolutely enthralled with the performance. A truly set and forget unit with adequate sump water level and a "short break in" period
Currently running on:
1x heavily stocked 320g Total water volume FOWLR with a sump height of 9''
1x heavily stocked 280g Total water volume Synthetic insert with a sump height of 7.5''
1x Heavily stocked 380g Total water volume Mixed reef with a sump height of 9''
1x Heavily stocked 250g Total water volume FOWLR with a sump height of 8.5''
Most common maintenance is the cleaning of the oversized venturi and air silencers every quarter if that.
Starting at: $149.99