Mini Bubble King 160 Protein Skimmer - Royal Exclusiv
Tight skimmer space? No problem. The Bubble King Mini offers serious skimming power in a space-saving design.
Utilizing an integrated skimmer pump design, the BK Minis are able to achieve a very compact footprint for systems with limited sump space. Bubble King didn't compromise on quality, and the Minis feature the same thick acrylic construction as other premium BK skimmers, along with hand-welded seams and a CNC'd PVC base and lid. The Red Dragon X 3000 DC controllable pump offers precise control over the air-water mixture for optimal skimmer performance.
Produced by Royal Exclusiv, the German-made Bubble King skimmers have been the gold standard in premium skimmers for decades. From tiny details like titanium screws and ceramic bearings to premium acrylic bodies and Red Dragon pumps, no detail is overlooked in crafting the highest performing skimmer for the hobbyist who demands the best in every aspect of their system. When you buy a Bubble King, you are getting a skimmer that you can count on to deliver years of reliable service.
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 70 Gallons
- Medium Bioload - 108 Gallons
- Light Bioload - 135 Gallons
- Base Plate: 7.09" x 7.09"
- Foot Print: 7.09” x 10.24”
- Total Height: 22.05”
- Output Size: 40mm - 1.58”
- Recommended sump water depth: 5.12" - 11.81"
Red Dragon X 3000 DC Pump Specifications:
- Max Air Draw: up to 750 LPH
- Max Power Consumption: 40W
- Max Delivery Rate: 924 GPH
- Mini Bubble King 160 Skimmer Body & Lid
- Red Dragon X 3000 DC Pump 40 Watt/750 l/h
- Red Dragon X Pump Controller
|Product Name||Mini Bubble King 160 Protein Skimmer - Royal Exclusiv|
|Maximum System Volume||101 - 150 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||101 - 150 Gallons|
|Skimmer Body Types||Internal, Space Saver|
|Gallons Per Hour||600 - 1000 GPH|
|Control Type||Digital DC Control (Controller Included)|
|Compatible with Controllers||Apex, GHL|
|Power Cord Length||12 Feet|