- Mini Bubble King 200 Protein Skimmer - Royal Exclusiv
Tight skimmer space? No problem. The Bubble King Mini offers serious skimming power in a space-saving design.
Utilizing an integrated skimmer pump design, the BK Minis are able to achieve a very compact footprint for systems with limited sump space. Bubble King didn't compromise on quality, and the Minis feature the same thick acrylic body construction as other premium BK skimmers, along with hand-welded seams and a CNC'd PVC base and lid. The Mini BK 200 features the famous controllable Red Dragon 3 Mini Speedy controllable pump, offering precise control over the air-water mixture for optimal skimmer performance.
Produced by Royal Exclusiv, the German-made Bubble King skimmers have been the gold standard in premium skimmers for decades. From tiny details like titanium screws and ceramic bearings to premium acrylic bodies and Red Dragon pumps, no detail is overlooked in crafting the highest performing skimmer for the hobbyist who demands the best in every aspect of their system. When you buy a Bubble King, you are getting a skimmer that you can count on to deliver years of reliable service.
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 150 Gallons
- Medium Bioload - 212 Gallons
- Light Bioload - 264 Gallons
- Base Plate: 8.66" x 8.66"
- Foot Print: 10.43” x 11.22”
- Total Height: 22.05”
- Output Size: 40mm - 1.58”
- Recommended sump water depth: 5.12" - 11.81"
Red Dragon 3 Mini Speedy Pump Specifications:
- Max Air Draw: up to 1,500 LPH
- Max Power Consumption: 50W (Recommend 24-30W for 200 size)
- Motor Speed: Adjustable from 400-4,000 1/Min
- Delivery Rate: 793 GPH
- Pump Dimensions: 3.94 ′′ W x 6.30 ′′ L x 5.51 ′′ H
- Controller Dimensions: 5.51" W x 7.48" L x 2.76" H
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and high performance ceramic bearings
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic decoupling
- Extreme low noise brushless DC-delivery pump with grouted power electronics
- Compact dimensions
- Hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
- Mini Bubble King 200 Skimmer Body & Lid
- Red Dragon 3 Mini Speedy Pump 50 Watt/1,500 l/h
- Red Dragon 3 Pump Controller
Mini BK 200 & BK Supermarin 250 By Warren on 3/6/2020Warren would recommend this product to a friendJust received my new Mini 200 from BRS and installed it today In my 200gal medium bio load as a replacement of my SuperMarin 250 that I will be putting in my 300gal.
After only 3 hours and running @ 50 watts it’s already starting to produce some beautiful thick foam. I’ve owned other brand skimmers in the past but none ever came close to the build quality and performance of this skimmed along with the amazing Red Dragon pumps and very beefy strong controller.
Excellent By Cody on 1/10/2020Cody would recommend this product to a friendI have owned a Nyos 220, Deltec 1500ix and now this Mini 200 all in a year. This skimmer is hands down the best quality. The collection cup is three piece and comes completely apart for maximum cleaning as does the rest of this skimmer. The pump is lightyears ahead in quality compared to ANY pump on the market. It has much higher grade internals and is built to last many many years. The ratings Royal Exclusiv gives their skimmers is VERY realistic. I would not run this on a system less than 200g. If you talk to anyone in the owners group they will tell you that they rate their skimmers based on DISPLAY volume not total system. The skimmate this thing pulls is disgusting and smells awful which is excellent! It is silent and breaks in very easy. Footprint is ideal. Again if you have less than a 200G display I would urge you to go for the 180 model.