- Regal 150INT 6" Internal Protein Skimmer (VarioS) - Reef Octopus
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 100 Gallons
Medium Bioload - 150 Gallons
Light Bioload - 210 gallons
Reef Octopus In Sump 10" Protein Skimmer from Reef Octopus - with a controllable VarioS DC pumps to process more or less water, depending on your setup.
- Footprint - 11.4" x 7.5″
- Height - 22.6″
- Recommended Water Height: 6"-8"
Reef Octopus Regal Skimmers now incorporate the new VarioS S pinwheel series of pumps. The new pumps are DC powered allowing for several advantages over traditional AC style pumps. The VarioS pumps can be fully controlled by a 3rd-party controller or through the included control unit. With 5 different preset speeds, and multiple feed modes, you can fine-tune Regal skimmers for superior performance on your particular system.
Internal protein skimmers that have the pump mounted externally will normally be more efficient than a space saver model (internally mounted pump) due to the fact that there is more room in the skimmers reaction chamber and less overall turbulence. They do require a bit more space but if your sump can fit a protein skimmer that has an externally mounted pump you will see much better results.
Well Stocked Tank - Rated up to 100 gallons
Medium Stocked Tank - Rated up to 150 gallons
Light Stocked Tank - Rated up to 210 gallons
- VarioS-6 DC controllable pump
- Apex Ready
- Safety overflow float switch for cup
- High quality cast acrylic
- Easily disassembled for cleaning
- Hybrid Cone Shape
- High volume air intake
- Body Drain
- Quiet operation
- Solid construction
- Easily removed collection cup
- Detachable controller with waterproof union
- 3rd-Party controller input (0-10V)
- 2 year warranty on pump body
- 1 year warranty on pump rotor (pinwheel impeller)
- 1 year warranty on skimmer body
- Body Diameter: 6"
- Neck Size: 3"
- Foot Print: 11.4” x 7.5”
- Total Height: 22.6”
- Output Size: 40mm - 1.25”
- Recommended sump water depth: 6 -8"
VarioS-2 S Pinwheel Pump Features:
- Air Draw: up to 900 LPH / 31.5 SCFH*
- Power Consumption: 15-25W
- Voltage: DC 24V
*Aquarium set up will determine air and water results.
- Regal 150 INT Protein Skimmer
- VarioS-2 S Pinwheel Pump
- VarioS Control Unit
- Skimmer Cup Float Switch
- Output Gate Valve
- Metric to Standard Adapter
- Neck Cleaner: CL-150
- Neck Extension: NK-150
Great skimmer By Wes on 9/1/2016Wes would recommend this product to a friendI have this skimmer running for 10 days so far and I'm very impressed. Extremely quiet and started pulling gunk right out of the box. Easy to adjust and consistent. I'm running skimmer on 100 gal medium bio load system
Today on BRStv's 52 FAQ, we're answering James Edw ...
Starting at: $52.99
Starting at: $149.99