K2-160 In-Sump Protein Skimmer
Modern, compact skimming for Aquariums ranging from 180-300 Gallons
The IceCap K2 160 is a remarkably compact skimmer that offers a new level of refined filtration for marine aquariums ranging from 120 to 200 gallons. All aspects of the skimmer were implemented to surpass many challenges other skimmer on the market miss out on.
Crafted from robust PVC and high quality acrylic. All components are marine safe and refined in every aspect to provide the latest enhancements in foam fractionation and the highest in quality.
The elegant “Beer Bottle” curve of the skimmer body naturally stabilizes the air andwater mix as they transition upward within the reaction chamber. An impressively compact footprint makes it the ideal candidate for tight sump applications. Every aspect of the skimmer disassembles completely for easy service.
Quiet Performance & Control
At the Core of the IceCap K2, you will find the always reliable and Italian made Sicceskimmer pump with a proven track record for being highly durable and packing a ton efficient performance.
The pipeless output offers fine-tuning and trouble free underwater outflow plus quiet operation. The wedge pipe commonly used on other skimmer to channel outgoing water often causes performance inconsistency and additional sound. Our pipeless design not only saves on space but also allows the outgoing water to exit on the side of the skimmer and below the water surface providing splash-free circulation in the sump.
Located much lower in the reaction chamber, the unique bubble dispersing chamberoffers a multi stage diffusion of water, additional contact time for enhanced foam stability.
- Impressive Performance - Remarkably Small Footprint
- Distinctive Turbulence Reducing Body
- Includes Optional Hanging Bracket
- Solid PVC & Acrylic Construction
- Bubble Dispersant Chamber
- Novel Pipeless Output Valve
- Efficient & Quiet Operation
- Disassembles Completely for Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
- In-Sump Installation Only
- 200 Gallon – Light Filtration Demand
- 160 Gallon – Medium Filtration Demand
- 120 Gallon – Heavy Filtration Demand
- Skimmer Body: 6in diameter
- Footprint: 6.7in x 8in
- Neck Size: 3.5in
- Total Height: 20in
- Cup Drain Size: 8mm ID / 12mm OD
- Recommended water level: 7in-10in
- Sicce PSK-600 Pinwheel Pump
- Power Consumption: 15watts
- Air Draw: 600 lph / 21 SCFH*
- Water Draw: 190gph
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
- Warranty - 1 year manufacturer’s warranty on pump and skimmer body
|Skimmer Type||In-Sump / Internal|
|Capacity||Light Bioload - Up to 200 Gallons
Medium Bioload - Up to 160 Gallons
Heavy Bioload - Up to 120 Gallons
|Dimensions||8"L x 6.7"W x 20"H|
|Diameter||6" Body, 3.5" Neck|
|Rec. Water Level||7" - 10"|
|Air Draw||600 LPH|
|Flow Rate||190 GPH|
|Pump Model||Sicce PSK-600|
|Pump Rotor Type||Pinwheel|
|Power Consumption||15 Watts|
|Additional Notes||Cup Drain Size: 8mm ID / 12mm OD|