We offer wholesale accounts to the following businesses located in the United States:
- Fish and pet stores for resale and in-store use
- Aquarium service and installation companies
If you meet the above criteria we require the following to set up your wholesale account:
- A copy of your business license and/or resellers certificate/sales tax exemption with your legal and/or DBA name.
- A completed BRS Wholesale Application.
- Make sure your State Tax ID number AND your EIN number (if you have one) is listed.
- If your business is located in MN we require a completed MN Form ST3.
- Incomplete applications will result in delays or rejection so please help keep the process smooth and provide all requested info.
- Wholesale Accounts are only available to stores within the United States.
- Wholesale Accounts are not eligible for any other retail BRS promotions. This includes coupon codes, sales, rewards points or other discounts not listed.
- Wholesale Accounts do not qualify for free shipping. Shipping cost is calculated based on the weight and the dimensions of your order.
- Wholesale Accounts must adhere to manufacturer and distributor terms and conditions.
Getting your account set up
- Complete the wholesale application below.
- Please allow two (2) business days for review and approval
- You will receive an email notifying you that your account has been updated as well as a temporary password to login to your account.
- For Wholesale Inquiries and support, please utilize the following contact information:
Wholesale Contact Information
Nick Manderfeld - Wholesale Account Manager
Phone: 763-231-9086 (Hours: 10am-6pm CST M-Th, 9am-4pm Friday)
(for new applicants, please include the information required above)
Thanks for inquiring about a wholesale account with BulkReefSupply.com.
We look forward to doing business with you!