Classic 150INT 6” Internal Protein Skimmer
- Manufacturer rated for tanks up to 150 gallons
- BRS recommended for tanks up to 120 gallons
In sump skimmer. Powered by Aquatrance 2000 pump with an improved venturi design and pinwheel impeller. Built with high quality acrylic. Gate valve allows for more precise control of water level. ½” clearance required to remove collection cup for easy cleaning.
- Reef Octopus 6" Classic 150INT Skimmer CLSC-150INT
- Dimensions: 12" x 8.5" x 22.13"
- Manufacturer rates skimmer for tanks up to 150 gallons.
- BRS Recommends this skimmer for tanks up to 120 gallons Powered by 1 Aquatrance 2000 pump at 198 GPH
- High performance venturi air injection system
- Modified cone neck design designed for easy transition of micro bubbles into cup
- Precision controlled gate valve
- In sump only
- 1 year warranty on skimmer and pump
- Metric plumbing parts.
|Skimmer Type||In-Sump / Internal|
|Capacity||Manufacturer rated for tanks up to 150 gallons
BRS recommended for tanks up to 120 gallons
|Dimensions||12"L x 8.5"W x 22.13"H|
|Rec. Water Level||6-8"|
|Air Draw||720 LPH|
|Flow Rate||198 GPH|
|Pump Model||Aquatrance 2000|
|Pump Rotor Type||Pinwheel|
|Power Cord Length||6 Feet|
|Additional Notes||½” clearance required to remove collection cup for easy cleaning|
The 150INT and Ruby 30 would be a great combo. You'll have a couple inches of clearance on either side in the skimmer chamber, so you should be just fine.
I'm afraid we don't currently carry replacement parts for these skimmers. If you are in need of components for your skimmer, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
Have a great day!
I have 24" of interior space in my stand. +0.5" for the bottom of the sump to bottom of interior of stand... Wondering if I need to drop down to the 4" vs the 6".
This is for a 75 gallon display with 20 (ish) gallon sump.
Unfortunately the skimmer will be 12" long and the sump at widest is 11". Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.
This would be a tight fit and with the pump not work, or make noise on the wall. Ideally the Classic 150SSS would be the best fit.
This skimmer has a height of 22.13" and will work fin in a 27" high sump area as you will only need a few inches to remove the cup. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Unfortunately the skimmer pump which is mounted to the outside would get in the way of the wall of the 10x 10 area. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
The skimmer will need 7-9 inches of water. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!