- ReefKeeper Expansion Socket - Digital Aquatics
The Digital Aquatics Expansion Socket expands your ReefKeeper beyond the 15A limit of a power controller. This also allows you to use your ReefKeeper to control higher current devices such as chillers and multiple lights on a single channel. The devices controlled by the expansion socket do not affect the power budget of the ReefKeeper. The expansion socket can supply up to 15A (10A inductive) to one or more devices. Power is supplied to the Expansion Socket through a 15A wall bug style plug directly on the module enclosure.
Digital Aquatics Expansion Socket Features
- Compatible with the ReefKeeper Elite RKE
- Compatible with all three ReefKeeper Lites RKL
- Compatible with the ReefKeeper 2
- Power rating: 1800W (15A)
- Two AC outlets
- Three prong AC plug
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.2" x 2.5"
Recommended ReefKeeper Expansion Socket applications
- Chillers (over 1/2 horse power)
- MH (600+ Watts)
- Heating systems over 600 Watts
- Any load over 600 Watts
Special Price: $69.99
Hi. I'm a bit confused, do I plug the body part into the PC4 or the string plug into it? where does the other plug go to?
The Body will be plugged into the Power bar and the extra power supply will go to a separate outlet to spreading out the load. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!