- R420R LED 180 watt 15000K Lighting System - Maxspect
Effective: 36in x 20in | Maximum: 42in x 24in
Sleek, aerodynamic LED light fixture from Maxspect to enhance coral growth and coloration.
- LEDs with high intensity Cree XLamp® XT-E and XP-E chips
- Smart Cooling design
- User controlled photo-period
- 2 Programmable Channels / Integrated Dawn to Dusk
- 0.9" profile to easily incorporate into your set up
- Includes suspension kit and tank-top mounting brackets
Dimensions: 27" long x 10" wide x .9" thick
Weight: 5.5 lbs
Maxspect R420R Razor LED Lighting Fixture - 15000K
- 3 Pads of LEDs
- 120 degree white reflectors
- Cree XT-E and XP-E high intensity LEDs are distributed between 2 different channels
- Channel A controls: 2 x 7000K, 2 x 5000K, 2 x 3500K, 2 x 460nm, and 2 x 475nm
- Channel B controls: 1 x 410nm, 1 x 420nm, 1 x 430nm, 2 x 450nm, 2 x 460nm, and 2 x 480nm
What's in the Box?
- LED Module
- Power Supply Unit
- Velcro Strips
- Thumb Screws
- Hanging Kit
Great lights By Yusmel on 8/29/2016Yusmel would recommend this product to a friendI have had these lights for about 4 months now. I have had great growth in all my corals. Lights up my tank perfectly. I know these lights are not as common and popular as the radions or kessils but they have been good to me so far. I can't compare these to others because these are the first led light I own so can't compare. Overall great lights.
Great Product By JimBoBillyBob on 9/4/2015JimBoBillyBob would recommend this product to a friendLight is perfect for our needs, easy to program, looks good......
Today on BRStv, we have another episode of BRS 52 ...
The Maxspect R420R is only controllable through the onboard interface. The recommend tank size for the R420R is 36” x 20” and with the dimensions of your tank that should work just fine.
The 180w models do come with the white 120 degree reflectors. You do not need to purchase them separately. If you have any other questions just let us know.